Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing menu item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first question posted here so maybe I'm posting in the wrong subforum. I'm running XBMC on a QNAP 269L and it just got updated to 12.3 Frodo. Before I used to have a menu item called Movies under Videos which contained all Movies with cover images. After the upgrade this menu item is no longer present and I can't find a setting to get it back. Now I only have 'Files' and 'Add ons' as menu items Huh
/Martin
It's not the menu item who is missing, it's the database, or link to it at least
Movies sub-menu under video appears only when at least a directory of videos has been scanned and added to the library

I don't know how works XBMC on a QNAP but you definitely should search in this direction (new install don't use same path as old one or there is a symlink missing perhaps ?)
Thanks CrashOver1D!
Now it works as expected. I actually tried this early on but must have missed something when tagging it as movies.

/Martin
Glad it works, Enjoy :-)