Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: None of my videos play unless I select "play from here"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

This came out of nowhere really. As the title states I cannot play any of my videos without selecting play from here. If I just press play as usual the video won't play at all. It's like I'm stuck in some kind of weird playlist mode. I tried going into the video settings and disabling "play next video automatically" but that didn't help either.

What is the problem?

Here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=251859
I've only looked at the log real quick, but it seems to try to play the file and then fail. Odd that it would then work using "play from here". I'll give it a further look later on tonight.
(2014-07-23, 04:02)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I've only looked at the log real quick, but it seems to try to play the file and then fail. Odd that it would then work using "play from here". I'll give it a further look later on tonight.

Thanks Ned! Fortunately I solved the problem by resetting all of my settings. I don't know which setting was causing the problem but I can play my videos as usual now.