Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-03, 09:46)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-03, 09:43)husseiniq Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problem in accessing my Subscriptions. Everytime i try to access the subscriptions, it says "unknown kind" and sometimes it says "daily limit exceeded".

Full debug_log (wiki) please... Confused

http://xbmclogs.com/pn3fc5iyy/6jqvag/raw
By the way, any video I watch by this addon is not going to get listed in the history. The videos get listed in the history only when I use my browser or when I use my phone.
(2015-12-03, 09:38)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-03, 00:11)Cal777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-02, 16:49)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
Unsupported protocol(1)

Your version of KODI doesn't support https...seen this problem all the time on unix systems Smile

My youtube addon 5.1.12 does not sort properly with kodi 15.2. 5.1.11 worked fine. Is that a wide spread problem?

Sort is working fine for me with 15.2 and 16.X...be more specific.
(2015-12-03, 00:11)Cal777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-02, 16:49)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
Unsupported protocol(1)

Your version of KODI doesn't support https...seen this problem all the time on unix systems Smile

My youtube addon 5.1.12 does not sort properly with kodi 15.2. 5.1.11 worked fine. Is that a wide spread problem?

5.1.11 version used to have a sort option that was "Year" now it is "Date" with the 12 version. On both my windows 7 machine running 15.2 with Aeon Nox Skin, and RP2 running 14.2 with confluence skin, they will not sort the search by "Date" properly. The videos are not organizing by the dates for ascending or descending. Before the automatic update to 12, a few days ago, it was working fine. I would do a rollback, to see if 12 is the problem, but that option is greyed out.
(2015-12-03, 16:26)Cal777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-03, 00:11)Cal777 Wrote: [ -> ]My youtube addon 5.1.12 does not sort properly with kodi 15.2. 5.1.11 worked fine. Is that a wide spread problem?

5.1.11 version used to have a sort option that was "Year" now it is "Date" with the 12 version. On both my windows 7 machine running 15.2 with Aeon Nox Skin, and RP2 running 14.2 with confluence skin, they will not sort the search by "Date" properly. The videos are not organizing by the dates for ascending or descending. Before the automatic update to 12, a few days ago, it was working fine. I would do a rollback, to see if 12 is the problem, but that option is greyed out.
watch gallery
[/quote]
I attached (2) supporting images. One with the search settings and another with the results. Notice that the videos are not arranged in a date specific order. They should be arranged chronologically as the setting would suggest. Again, this worked perfectly in version 11.
(2015-12-03, 09:36)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-03, 00:15)asbesto Wrote: [ -> ]...

I think this is the problem - in that picture i see "play from here", but in my menu I have the option "play only this" instead!

(the previous setting, "Play next video automatically" was already set, as you said)

(2015-12-03, 04:56)Trespasser Wrote: [ -> ]...

I'm having the same problem. Youtube addon will only play one video at a time, in a subscription of mine, instead of one after another. And, "Play next video automatically" is checked. And, like you, in the context menu I have "Play only this". BTW, if I uncheck "Play next video automatically" then "Play from here" replaces "Play only this" (still doesn't play next video automatically).

Thanks, bromix, for your efforts. Smile.
Bob

Sorry, but I can't reproduce the problem...I tested it with Isengard and Jarvis on a Windows system and "Play from here" fill the current playlist and plays all video of the current playlist in sequence. Which KODI version are you both using?

Hi, bromix
I'm using OpenELEC Isengard 15.2 on a Raspberry Pi 2.
Thank you,
Bob
I can't even get the plugin to load. Error: Script failed.

http://pastebin.com/fb820EVC
Quote: 23:33:20 M: 56762368  NOTICE: The executable running is: E:\dashboard\XBMC4XBOX-3.5.1\default.xbe

You are kidding right?
Am I not supposed to discuss the xbox version here?
(2015-12-05, 22:58)Teelo Wrote: [ -> ]Am I not supposed to discuss the xbox version here?
Nope. They have their own website
It seems as if when I add a Channel to my Kodi Favorites, and then try to access the Favorite at a later date, that the Channel is still cached from when I added it to the Favorites. No new videos show up.

Is there way to get it to refresh the Channel on loading the Favorite? Right now I have to go back to Search, find the Channel and go into it each time to see the newest content available.

Thanks!
(2015-12-03, 09:43)husseiniq Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problem in accessing my Subscriptions. Everytime i try to access the subscriptions, it says "unknown kind" and sometimes it says "daily limit exceeded".

Same, some subs display an error then let you list the uploads, others, Lord Karnage being an example just give an error.

Edit : Now I just get this :
http://imgur.com/iUyoPda
It seems as if when I add a Channel to my Kodi Favorites, and then try to access the Favorite at a later date, that the Channel is still cached from when I added it to the Favorites. No new videos show up.

Is there way to get it to refresh the Channel on loading the Favorite? Right now I have to go back to Search, find the Channel and go into it each time to see the newest content available.

Thanks!
(2015-12-06, 05:11)UKVaper Wrote: [ -> ]

Same, some subs display an error then let you list the uploads, others, Lord Karnage being an example just give an error.

Edit : Now I just get this :
http://imgur.com/iUyoPda

Yeah I'm having the same problem, daily limit exceeded and that error... must be some problem in the API I think as I'm pretty shure I have not exceeded my daily limit unless its only a 6 minutes limit Tongue
For heaven's sake, search the thread for daily limit.