Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Setting weather location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded from FRODO to Gotham, and now I can't get my weather location to stay. I've tried this with both Yahoo Weather and Weather Underground (which won't even find my city)

I type in my city, Yahoo finds it, but when I click on my city and click okay, it doesn't populate the Location 1 spot. It just stays blank. I have the International setting to Canada, which I want.

Any ideas?

I am also running Gotham on my PC and had no trouble setting my location.

Max
The upgrade should have kept your settings for weather, try> weather underground>settings>location setup>enabled> then set location and okay
Just in case, you also want to be sure write permissions are possible to userdata (wiki).
Some time ago I noticed some irregular behaviour with the weather settings, not related to your issue, it seems in that occasion to have solved itself when I deleted the addon_data for that addon, which location is in userdata (wiki) anyway. It of course recreates itself but you can also copy the one from pc to here.