Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Question about fanart and backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running Aeon Nox Gotham and have all my movies etc setup with the artwork and logos etc. I can go into the movie information, load new artwork for fanart etc, but how do i then get that to go in rotation with the existing fanart i have in the background? For example, I have Man of Steel with 5 backgrounds in a loop. I then add the fanart showing the superman logo, but it doesnt appear in the background rotation? Cheers
(2014-07-29, 13:50)Screemer Wrote: [ -> ]I am running Aeon Nox Gotham and have all my movies etc setup with the artwork and logos etc. I can go into the movie information, load new artwork for fanart etc, but how do i then get that to go in rotation with the existing fanart i have in the background? For example, I have Man of Steel with 5 backgrounds in a loop. I then add the fanart showing the superman logo, but it doesnt appear in the background rotation? Cheers

I guess, and this is just guessing, u have to place them into the extrafanart folder within the movie folder.