Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weird problem - files automatically being removed from library after watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm going insane with this new weird problem i'm having that has developed over the past few weeks.

for some reason when i watch a tv show now that episode is automatically removed from my library. i do have auto update turned on but this has never been a problem in the past and there is no setting that auto removes items from my library that i can find anywhere. it must be a stupid setting i somehow turned on perhaps?

any ideas?

thanks
you have "show only unwatched" turned on
Hate to contradict a team member but isn't it actually called "Hide Watched". It is in the left callout menu - the one you get when you hit the "left" button from a file list. (I just spent ages looking through the settings menus for it.)
depends on the skin Wink
Ahh yes that is true! And possibly language/translations? "Hide watched" may become "show only unwatched" after translation to another language and back again. Bad Translator tells me that after 35 random translations via Bing that "Hide Watched" becomes "Serra hotels" - go figure!
(2014-07-31, 09:51)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]you have "show only unwatched" turned on

never noticed that...wow the wife must have clicked it by mistake. thanks.