Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Since I do not have original font, the curves need some more love. Feel free to improve it:SVG source
(2014-08-04, 17:54)aphaits Wrote: [ -> ]A coding themed idea with some open-source emphasis and a nod to the original xbox platform mod.

Or maybe because of breaking bad colors, perhaps.

edit: oh and also iOS icon

if there is a vote I would give it to this one
nice and clean
(2014-08-07, 11:50)Mettbrot Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should agree on that in this thread. Same think goes for 'Entertainment Center' as the tagline as Martijn said.

Er…

(2014-08-03, 11:16)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Important notes:
  • We're not sure yet what kind of "subtitle" Kodi is going to have, such as "Media Center", "Entertainment Platform", "Entertainment Center", or whatever (feel free to give your input on that as well!), so feel free to include any of those in your logo examples, or even just "Kodi" alone. You may even want to show a couple of examples with different sub-titles.
(2014-08-07, 12:21)jkufner Wrote: [ -> ] 

Since I do not have original font, the curves need some more love. Feel free to improve it:SVG source

I did sort of the same thing on page 9 Smile
A-a-and another one from me :

Oh I,ve been enjoying this thread and all I can say is hats off to the artwork some of you are producing.

But my reason for joining, Has you can its my first post. So be gentle. Is that some negatives in the answers and the basic direction many are going in?
A logo needs to be used in many places, Letterheads/domain sites/equipment if need be/clothing etc etc.
The point am making is colour is not a new thing and works in many logos.
LINK
LINK

T Shirts, Google search

All the above can work in letterheads and other mediums.
Its just am seeing many getting bogged down in creating a splash screen?
Once you have a distinctive logo that you feel works, animation/gifs/colour/shape or size it can be applied to any artwork.
Thanks.
A more old-school, "cinematic" twist:

All the letters can be found in the logo and it is easy to play around with.

Here is a plain version if you want to have fun with it:
My completely unoriginal and derivative work

(2014-08-04, 15:10)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Someone did this on Google+ which I liked

from https://plus.google.com/1041867195703813...avWrsSTPLz

Love this one ! so simple and direct to the point and what the software is about

(2014-08-07, 12:42)Zeros Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Like that one too ! well done !
(2014-08-07, 13:20)Bonolio Wrote: [ -> ]My completely unoriginal and derivative work

Hope you don,t mind but a slight variation on your work.

some in the darker color
my logo for kodi Smile
or

Previous design shown on black splash screen