Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-08-04, 15:10)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Someone did this on Google+ which I liked

from https://plus.google.com/1041867195703813...avWrsSTPLz

Can't wait to see the one he submits.
The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

I would like to see something that remind us the xbmc logo on the future one, but since xbmc logo is just a font I would guess it would certainly ruin any logo design
(2014-08-04, 14:44)aphaits Wrote: [ -> ]Image

This one is the best yet. It's clean and simple but doesn't take itself too seriously. If I submit I might go a little more lighthearted now.
(2014-08-04, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: [ -> ]The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

I would like to see something that remind us the xbmc logo on the future one, but since xbmc logo is just a font I would guess it would certainly ruin any logo design

From what I understand we can't use the same font that was used for the xbmc logo as we would wish to copyright the logo and the danube font which doesn't have a CC BY-SA license.
(2014-08-04, 15:36)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-04, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: [ -> ]The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

From what I understand we can't use the same font that was used for the xbmc logo as we would wish to copyright the logo and the danube font which doesn't have a CC BY-SA license.

As long as not a single derp proposes Comic Sans - I'm sure some great magic can be worked out Wink
Browsing some kodi logos on google.

This was a fun one.

@leepenny
really like the upside down i
very nice
Concept 10
(2014-08-04, 09:11)aphaits Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Wauw! This is the one for me.
(2014-08-04, 14:57)Narfotic Wrote: [ -> ]Something like this?

These look cool
Those look (and are) unreadable.
The one posted by aphaits despite looking really clean and pretty makes me think xbmc is a fork of plex or owned by plex,inc.
(2014-08-04, 09:11)aphaits Wrote: [ -> ]Image

I took the great work of aphaits as template and did change it a little to resemble more the playback buttons idea. I hope you like it:
A little more readable than my last ones.

Just a remark...
The subtlitle should be something like: Entertainment Center or Entertainment Platform
as the 'Media center'-subtitle is one of the reasons why they changed the name.