Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script error while running EINTHUSAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get a script error when trying to run video add on EINTHUSAN on a Amazon Firetv.

I got this with both Gotham 13.2 and Kodi 14.00, yesterday's release.

This addon was working 2 days back but with a fresh install of 13.2 and then 14.00 I am getting this error.

The addon installs fine.

I can get to the part it ask's what year I want to go after.

Once I choose the year (2014) it will get a script error while trying to get information for that year or any other year or any other category like actors and any other.

Please help!!!.

ThanksCool
CoolThis is to bump the subject so maybe someone would see it and help me with this important addon for me.

Thanks
This add=on does not play under some servers for VPN....I am all set now.

Thanks for all for looking..

I am all set now..

Thanks
I have the same problem but on ATV2, i dont understand with VPN, how did u solve this?
I get a script error when going into a section where is has to show movies, like RECENT -> RECENT POSTED

But, if i go to FEATURED in the main-menu of Einthusan plugin it does show some movies and they work ans play.
Getting same script error as well since yesterday with XBMC running off computer. Anyone have any resolution for this issue?
same here
I am seeing the same error. There is another thread where this is being discussed
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146437
I have the same error. Einthusan doesn't work anymore on my XMBC Gotham from last 2 weeks.
If you use a vpn and show that you are in U.K or Germany, it will work fine.

Good luck
not working for me Canada what men VPN?