Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 21 questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased mygca tv box powered by android.

It was already programmed and set up upon purchasing.

I get home and set up everything, Ethernet cable connected and all.

I noticed that some links and channels don't work like ustvnow and certain channels in mashup.

Also I tried to install some updates but the download won't start. It says 0% and it stays there
That's 1 question, yes?
Lol ok I may be exaggerating but you get the memo... Hopefully.

On a serious note, is it because I'm Canadian with a Canadian ip that I'm not able to watch us channels?
If you're trying to bypass local restrictions on viewing you won't find any help here but not sure if that's the right response here. if it's right, you'll be garbage binned
So my tv box is pretty much useless if I'm stuck with only Canadian content?

YouTube doesn't seem to be working for me, it would say loading video but won't load. Weird!
why did you buy the box? what were you hoping to do?
if it's streaming content illegally you're out of luck with support here
You might want to try another track of thought...
1. Read the rules of this forum first and understand first and foremost what this forums limits are.
2. If you are satisfied with these limitations then rephrase your questions to suit this this forum.
3. After 1&2 .. Search the forum for your make and model of box as you are not reinventing the wheel..
Give you a hint on this mygica=genitech google both and you will work out what box you have got..

As to YouTube .. On my AT1200 no drama streaming on my connection here in Australia... Plus plenty of other sources work fine for me...
Start with KODI(XBMC) addons and work through ones that work then grow your addons from there..