Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
It is the most beautiful skin I have seen in Kodi, and believe me I have tried almost all, I am a fan of the aesthetic, I do not like to use applications with poor and ugly interfaces. His work is beautiful, it is amazing the minimalist and innovative design at the same time.
is it possible to use it in a raspberry pi?
hi again!

today i managed to install this skin on raspberry pi 2... but i have a problem.. this is how my skin looks like..

@Karellen- Image removed

How can i add that left side menus? For example a Menu saying "Twitch"

And How can i edit my skin like this one?
i already trying change some settings, but i dont know how to do it..

Attack if you want help then u need to remove the banned add-ons.....
(2017-02-04, 16:59)smitchell6879 Wrote: [ -> ]Attack if you want help then u need to remove the banned add-ons.....

Ok, already did that ! sorry for the inconvenience ! didn't knew that... sorry once again
To get movies and TV shows to apoeat then you need to add movies and TV shows to you library and scrappers them for the metadata
(2017-02-04, 19:53)smitchell6879 Wrote: [ -> ]To get movies and TV shows to apoeat then you need to add movies and TV shows to you library and scrappers them for the metadata

sorry but i can't make it work Confused still dont know how to do it
http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide

That should get u started
This skin used to look so good in the earliest versions before it even got released (like post #10, now it looks so generic just like any other skin.. what a shame.

Very disappointed..
(2017-03-04, 02:17)qyxs Wrote: [ -> ]This skin used to look so good in the earliest versions before it even got released (like post #10, now it looks so generic just like any other skin.. what a shame.

Very disappointed..
perhaps you could request a refund? Rolleyes
(2017-03-04, 02:17)qyxs Wrote: [ -> ]This skin used to look so good in the earliest versions before it even got released (like post #10, now it looks so generic just like any other skin.. what a shame.

Very disappointed..

No request needed Smile I'm slowly working on the changes for Krypton and bring up an alternative home menu so people can switch between the 2 layouts, one similar as this one:

(2017-05-05, 10:01)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]

Very disappointed..

No request needed Smile I'm slowly working on the changes for Krypton and bring up an alternative home menu so people can switch between the 2 layouts, one similar as this one:

I love that layout butcha, cool colour scheme as well. Great work and lovely skin
(2017-05-05, 10:01)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]No request needed Smile I'm slowly working on the changes for Krypton and bring up an alternative home menu so people can switch between the 2 layouts, one similar as this one:

butchabay,

Just love the look of this skin, great work. Do you have a rough date for when the Krypton version might be available?

Cheers, keep up the good work.
Great skin but I get an error installing in my kody Jarvis.

Failed to install add-on
The dependency of the xbmc.gui.version 5.10.0 could not be satisfied.

my kody is a clean install of the latest version.
Getting the same error on 17.6 (Krypton) and I'm dying to try this skin!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30