Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video add-ons not working??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I recently reinstalled the XBMC on my Media Revolution MX2 box and updated it to "Gotham". However, it appears that most of the video add-ons I want to use/put back on are now "Incompatible"!

Is there a way to resolve this? I am new to XBMC so for give me if there is a simply solution.
Hi blues_beno
I have the same box, can you tell me how you did the upgrade to Gotham as that's what I am about to do but don't know how to. I am also new to this fabulous box but like you would like it up to date.
Thank you, in advance.
Kazzybee
Which add-ons ?
Did you try to contact the developer of the add-ons ?
(2014-08-14, 01:04)kazzybee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi blues_beno
I have the same box, can you tell me how you did the upgrade to Gotham as that's what I am about to do but don't know how to. I am also new to this fabulous box but like you would like it up to date.
Thank you, in advance.
Kazzybee

Hi Kazzybee,
I used these instructions http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...or_Android but I would stick with Frodo for now based on the amount of good video add-ons that are now incompatible.

(2014-08-14, 01:30)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]Which add-ons ?
Did you try to contact the developer of the add-ons ?

Hi TRaSH,
There are quite a few that are not compatible with Gotham. I haven't tried to contact each developer but I will try. Wanted to find out if there was a quick fix, being new to the system.
The first question there was 'which addons'. Try and answer that.
Did you refresh the repo?
(2014-08-14, 12:11)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]The first question there was 'which addons'. Try and answer that.

I'm at work just now so couldn't say all that I tried but the one's I remember were:-
* Z-Movies
* Ice Films
* IWO
* iStream
* Giddy Up Network
* Sports-a-holic
* 1 Channel
* Sports Devil

When I say "tried" I could see them on the Repo list but it says "Incompatible" next to them.

Not sure about the refreshing of the Repo thing, could you explain please?
All of those add-on are not support on this forum due piracy regulations. You will not receive any help on those.
Ok,not a problem. I was not aware of that.
Noted