Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Information in Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All,

I recently had to redo my HTPC setup and reinstalled Windows, so I have to set everything up again. While the scrappers generally work great, a few movies of mine usual y get mapped to the wrong movie. The way I fixed this was by bringing up the context menu on the movie and selecting movie information, which would allow me to change which metadata it used for it. However, I can't find that in Gotham 3.1. Can someone tell me where this was moved too?
When you bring up a movie's context menu from within the Library, you should have a choice to "Change Content". That will allow you to change to a different scraper, or None -- just for that movie.

Do you have the year included in your movie folder names? Like "A Great Movie (2010)"
Press I
I currently don't have the year included, so I'll have to try that. Right now I doesn't bring it up. C does bring up the context menu though
Maybe you are on a skin that doesn't present everything it should. Go to confluence, choose a movie and either press 'i' or 'c' then choose movie information.

Then press 'refresh'.