Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phil,

when i choose widget "daily Babes", focus one of the preview picture and select them it takes a lot of time till the picture is showing.
and I can't go to next by pressing left or right, it still on the one I select at first.
Why are we unable to edit Furniture in Nox 5? Is there a specific reason? This is a major turn off for me. Otherwise, this skin is perfect.
(2014-11-19, 18:31)SheHateMe Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we unable to edit Furniture in Nox 5? Is there a specific reason? This is a major turn off for me. Otherwise, this skin is perfect.

a) what do you mean with "edit Furniture"?
b) this is not Nox 5.

(2014-11-19, 08:34)sveni_lee Wrote: [ -> ]Phil,

when i choose widget "daily Babes", focus one of the preview picture and select them it takes a lot of time till the picture is showing.
and I can't go to next by pressing left or right, it still on the one I select at first.

changed it to use the xbmc-native "ShowPicture" function. agreed that it takes too long so I reverted it. Will be fixed on next cache update.
(2014-11-19, 18:51)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]changed it to use the xbmc-native "ShowPicture" function. agreed that it takes too long so I reverted it. Will be fixed on next cache update.

thanks, works again perfectly...
(2014-09-25, 07:31)noonzascript Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Phil,

Found some things/bugs -

No movie information if setting movies as groups is enabled -

If viewing the info of a movie there are no sound flags/icons -

However it works if you have 'show info when movie is paused' enabled -

What settings did you use to get the bluray logo instead of h264 or dvd instead of mepg2?

Thanks
Hi Phil,

Would you consider the following request... in Showcase view under View Type Settings there is an option for Big Covers and it looks great, but I was wondering if you could make an option for Medium size covers?

I love that view, but my TV is too far away to see it in its regular view and the Big Covers option is too big. My hope is that it would be very easy for you do.

Thanks in advance for hearing me out.
Sup Just updated to helix nightly for dolby atmos support and man phil you did a nice job bringing the theme to helix thank you very much

The only thing i need is if you could consider adding file path to the bottom of video info screen really do rely on that other than that its perfect
(2014-11-20, 11:41)Shane818 Wrote: [ -> ]Sup Just updated to helix nightly for dolby atmos support and man phil you did a nice job bringing the theme to helix thank you very much

The only thing i need is if you could consider adding file path to the bottom of video info screen really do rely on that other than that its perfect
thx.
It will come back, but probably a bit more hidden since I dont want to clutter the dialog with long path labels.
(2014-10-15, 12:04)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]phil65, I can't seem to set any new submenus. I can add to default submenus that are already present, but If I try to add for instance as an example "update video library" to the "TVGuide" menu item or any other menu item that doesn't already have submenu's it's a no go. The skin shortcuts notify pops up after adding and indicates that it's building the menus or whatnot but the submenu item I added never appears. Any suggestions? thanks.

Friendly bump. Wink
(2014-11-20, 13:18)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-15, 12:04)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]phil65, I can't seem to set any new submenus. I can add to default submenus that are already present, but If I try to add for instance as an example "update video library" to the "TVGuide" menu item or any other menu item that doesn't already have submenu's it's a no go. The skin shortcuts notify pops up after adding and indicates that it's building the menus or whatnot but the submenu item I added never appears. Any suggestions? thanks.

Friendly bump. Wink

Tried Kodi Beta3?
(2014-11-20, 13:20)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-20, 13:18)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]

Friendly bump. Wink

Tried Kodi Beta3?

I had beta 3 installed and problem was still there so I just updated to latest nightly from Beta 3 and problem still exists. I seem to be able to add new submenus to menu items that already have default submenus but any main menu item that doesn't already have a submenu doesn't work to add any new submenus. I go through the process of creating the submenus and back out of the screen the skin shortcuts notification pops up indicating that it is creating the submenus but then there is no submenu created.
(2014-11-20, 13:30)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-20, 13:20)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-20, 13:18)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]Friendly bump. Wink

Tried Kodi Beta3?

I had beta 3 installed and problem was still there so I just updated to latest nightly from Beta 3 and problem still exists. I seem to be able to add new submenus to menu items that already have default submenus but any main menu item that doesn't already have a submenu doesn't work to add any new submenus. I go through the process of creating the submenus and back out of the screen the skin shortcuts notification pops up indicating that it is creating the submenus but then there is no submenu created.
oh ok, then I probably now what´s wrong. Will have a look.

should be fixed now.
(2014-11-20, 13:38)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-20, 13:30)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-20, 13:20)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried Kodi Beta3?

oh ok, then I probably now what´s wrong. Will have a look.

should be fixed now.
Still exists. Big Grin
try again. possible that you have to reset the main menu item.
(2014-11-20, 14:01)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]try again. possible that you have to reset the main menu item.

That did it... thanks. Wink