Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: hey any one help me with a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there i have a question to ask any one that can help me please i have tryed to rename a few of my tv shows like wwe raw i use filebot on the tvrage server and it finds and renames them but then when i go into xbmc and scrap them with tvrage scrapper its doesnt seem to find the eps any one understand or might know why this is happening i have had it happen a few times on diff shows so i end up watching from file mood but that is bugging for freinds and fam that dont know how to do that

thx for your time and help on this
rico
Could you please ask your question again using sentences. You know, they start with Capital letters and end with a fullstop.

A debug log (wiki) might also help.
I would first name the series as they are called on the where the scrapers wants to scrape.

If TV-Rage scraper doesn´t find it and you are shure, you named them correctly, then I would take another scraper like tvdb (the default one).

I presume you have more seasons of wwe raw? How many and which are the numbers? I saw, that tvdb hasn´t them all, if I looked correctly.

And yes...like nickr says...use some things like "," and ".". This question is damn hard to read.
im sorry im not that good at spelling
my question was i have renamed all my shows with filebot, using the tvrage when tvdb doesn't find it and it renames fine.
but there when i open xbmc and scan using the tvrage scrapper it finds the shows but not the esp so i just have empty tv show dir on the list
Debug log please.
Please upload a debug log (wiki)
from what xmbc ?? how do i do that
Read the goddamned link that Kib gave you.
(2014-08-30, 07:37)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please ask your question again using sentences. You know, they start with Capital letters and end with a fullstop.

A debug log (wiki) might also help.

I just pissed myself!
PMSL also!!!!