Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scan NOT working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! New to the community. I have been using XBMC for about two weeks now and I was moving along pretty good up until last night. The ability to scan movies and TV shows completely disappeared. I don't seem to be doing anything differently. I am at a loss and am hoping someone could help. The Music scan option is available not not movies or shows. Please help!

Here is a bit more information. Thanks in advance!

Windows 7
Gotham
Skin: Aeon Nox

debug: http://pastebin.com/uL97gd8i
I'm at a loss... I have been working on this for 4 hours... please help.
I'm in the process of reinstalling it now... 32 views and no help? Gentleman- I have been searching the forum, reading online, and watching videos... I am doing my due diligence. Is there anyone out there that has an idea of what can be going on?
(2014-09-01, 01:33)sixzero Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at a loss... I have been working on this for 4 hours... please help.

I am not sure why I am answering support on this, only because I have never done it with xbmc before so feel very nervous to reply.

But hey we all have to start somewhere?

I know that more clued up people will come along and sweep me under the carpet with much better knowledge.

Your logs seem to show that your database is locked for access on your 'M' Drive

or your other media folder:

C:\Users\Perez\Documents\Daddy\Movies\

Have you been playing with SQL databases or changed user access settings in Win?

Once again am sure that this is not very helpful but just having a 'go'?!
@steeb don't beat yourself up so, your analysis seems right on the mark.