Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Set content hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is posible to (hack) manualy add some new category to "this directory contains"?
There is Movie, TvShows and Music Video, but i need CARTOONS and "OTHERS"[/quote][/php]!
See custom home items (wiki). I normally use a specific directory path + smart playlist or video library tags (wiki).
I think you will find the video database only stores info based on the three content types. Each type has somewhat different attributes so you have to decide which will work best for your specific media (for example, TV Show assumes a structure of "series" and "episode" within a show, while movies have "sets").

You can use smart playlists or custom nodes as a way of filtering your content once you decide which of the three basic types you are going to use. As Ned Scott suggests directory path or tags are two ways to setup your media so it can be filtered.

scott s.
Yes, i try to use "nodes", but then movies (cartoons) in folder just show as folder, and inside folder is movie - .str. No pictures, no info...no nothing.
Now try to use "tags", but is hard becouse i dont know name of all movie - whot is movie, whot is cartoon..
From (example) 1channels folder "Movie" i sent files to my folder "cartoon"
This i make and for tv shows and for movie, each in separate folders.
And that is whot i m done for now..
My problem in video: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pav52jnpjczkf...fiOQa?dl=0
Sorry about my language!
No support here for 1channel - best to go ask the addon authors.
Nooooo! That is only for example..
Can be any addon who have own libary (Movies, Tv Shows)..!
(There is addon who doasent have, but never mind)
I take this file from addon libary and move to my of 3 folders so them can be organized!
bump
No