Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBoX Live Mistake, oops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am responsible for screwing myself. i successfully soldered on a moddchip(aladdinxt) and set it up to autoload xbmc. i have a 360 and enjoy iptv, so the mod seemed perfect. i let a friend use my xbmc to play halo2 on my lan, but instead they went right to xbox live, downloaded and ran the "updates". i think microsoft changed how the default.xbe loads. the only interesting thing i found is 2 xbmc files in the saved games on the hard drive from the new ms dashboard. i originally hardwired the moddchip to always power up and set xbmc as the only dashboard. the the xbox in question is a launchday v1.0 i did the physical mod and the configuration myself. it had been running for 3 months, no problems. reading faq on xbmc and xbox-scene and many google searches, i haven't figured out what i am doing wrong. every disk i try won't read, even the one i used for the original modd. i am posting here because, i haven't found anything on what to do once microsoft changes your system. i have dvd+r dvd+rw cd-rw cr-r. thanks for helping.
i guess you need to obtain a auto.installer.deluxe.v3.0.xbox-hq cd
can you get into the modded bios so you can log in through ftp? that's where i would start. see if any of the files changed and fix as necessary. most likely, you will only have to mess with the files in the c drive.
i have no ftp axcess. i try the auto installer, thanks.