Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: twitchTV Http error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Within the last week or so my twitch addon has stopped working on my Ouya. Any category (Games, Following, Features, etc) I try to browse to I get an Http error after about 5 seconds. I have tried setting the addon settings to default as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the addon and nothing has worked. Any ideas on what could be going on? Are there some settings on the Ouya that could be messing with the traffic to twitch? The Ouya twitch app seems to not work either. Ouya is rooted.
I think it's all the server-side changes Twitch has been making lately. I doubt there is much you can do other than wait for an update for the add-on.
Sorry for the late follow up, I was on vacation for a bit. I ended up getting it working again. I had a static IP set for my Ouya because it seemed to switch around between a few (I think sleeping and resuming screws things up sometimes). I use an ethernet cable instead of WiFi and always want it to have the same IP so I can use remote apps for XBMC and other stuff like that.

After enabling DHCP again and then resetting it to the static IP I used before twitchTV started working again fine. So it seems like some weird network issues with the Ouya.