Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
It was all I was looking for !!!
But I can not do with the kodi pause when a call!
Can anyone help me ?

Congratulations for the project!

kodi isengard
Windows 10
Can we expect end to end encryption option to be implemented soon?
I read the 10 pages .... still could not solve .. My films are not paused when I receive Liaison ...

I can get the msg in kodi when sending iphone ... put anything pause the movie to receive connection.
One question the need app is open on the iphone?

Someone who has achieved could please help?
(2015-08-12, 00:51)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]One question the need app is open on the iphone?

Someone who has achieved could please help?
I didn't do the work on this portion of the add-on and don't know anything about it. Hopefully @muttley:db can help.
(2015-08-12, 00:28)bobi1024 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we expect end to end encryption option to be implemented soon?
Probably not soon. I've just heard about it and am quite busy at the moment. Can't speak for muttley. I'll get to it when I can.
@ruuk,

Thank you for taking 1 minute of your precious development time to answer me.
   I will wait for the friend @Muttley.
@Muttley,
where u ?
   I need a help her .... Sad

A question,

Can I use the same login for various kodi? Huh ?
(2015-08-12, 23:14)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]A question,

Can I use the same login for various kodi? Huh ?

I'm not sure what you mean by login, but you should set up each Kodi device as a separate device, such that when you see devices, each Kodi device is listed separately.

I guess you can have multiple devices use the same Pushbullet identification, but that's not ideal as you won't be able to push to a specific device.
@ruuk,

Thank you!
   I look forward to help colleague @Muttley, because the main reason is the break of the film during a call ... I have so missed it ....
HI iorilfy,

sorry for the late answer but I was in vacation first, and busy after :|

If I have well understood, your playback not pause/stop on phone call, right?

First of all enable debug option in Pushbullet addon setting and post somewhere the result (make a call during logging).

However, I guess the issue is that you use iPhone...(and I hate Apple Wink)
..but our addon catch only the default dialer app of android (com.android.dialer)

btw, we can start with post your log (pastebin or similar) and we'll fix the problem soon
I have a strange issue with Pushbullet.
I use it to push youtube videos and images from my laptop to my TV via Kodi (Openelec 5.95.4) during RPG gaming sessions. The plugin is set to display videos and images automatically.
The problem is that when I push a new image/video, it does not stop playback of the currently running one. I have to press Stop on my remote, go back to the homescreen and only then will the new push appear. Sometimes I need to push again. Other times an image only blinks for a second and I'm back to the main Kodi screen.
The behavior is random and difficult to reproduce in a consistent manner.
Pushbullet on my laptop (both the standalone app and Chrome plugin) don't show any errors.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems? How to deal with this?
Pushbullet works fine, but only for me. How can I make sure the gf can also push something to Kodi?
I never really understood if it was possible to add 1 device (Kodi, Raspberry2 in my livingroom) to 2 accounts (mine and gf)?

when you go to Pushbullet in a desktop browser, you cannot really add a device, it only gives you links to Pushbullet apps for various platforms.
(2015-10-29, 19:28)zilexa Wrote: [ -> ]Pushbullet works fine, but only for me. How can I make sure the gf can also push something to Kodi?
I never really understood if it was possible to add 1 device (Kodi, Raspberry2 in my livingroom) to 2 accounts (mine and gf)?

when you go to Pushbullet in a desktop browser, you cannot really add a device, it only gives you links to Pushbullet apps for various platforms.

It doesn't currently support this. It is theoretically possible - the app would need to be authorized separately for each account and keep two separate connections to the push server, one for each account.
I just read post #53 to #59, user Nisse copied the Pushbullet addon, renamed it to Pushbullet-second, changed the name and id in addon.xml and by your advice also renamed the service. He confirmed it worked.

I want to do this (don't care much about notifications, I mostly like sending pictures and text etc to Kodi, even when one is not home and the other home on the couch).

But I wonder if it would introduce twice as much footprint on my Raspberry Pi2, which is also running SyncThing, Transmission and probably OwnCloud in the near future.
The add-on doesn't consume much space, so you'll likely be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16