Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New 666 Release and Codec Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i downloaded the current release (666) for checking the m360 theme. none of the video stream accessed via  python script play video files. jpegs are fine. videos get downloaded but nothing happens after that. not sure where the problem is. i know python folder does not come with the install. so i copied the entire python folder with its libraries earlier version and that does not help either.

anybody having similar issues?

please advice before i revert back to older version.

thanks

if you by 'python script' mean the quicktimebrowser;

tell the mc360 authors since it works just fine in pm3.
no i reverted back to pmiii once i realized this wasnt working. still no luck. just wanting to confirm if this is anything to do with 666 release. i can revert back if needed.
i haven't seen the problem reported for pm3 (and lots of confirms that changing from mc360 does the trick), so i would assume the problem is on your side.

i dunno how old your 'old' build is, but if its more than a couple of months, please mind the fact that python was moved to system/.

if that's not the problem, consult your log for clues.
spiff,

i was not aware that the python scripts were moved to system. can i copy the entire python folder along with its libraries to system folder? please advice.
i'd recommend installing all python stuff from scratch using the files provided in the 666 build. there were some changes.

also make sure system/python24.dll is there