Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Epg pulling in info from yesterday - can I exclude this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a play with helix and have a couple of queries. Live tv works great with the mediaportal plugin (I use mp today so this lets me test until I decide it's ready to move over then I can look at other backends) for epg and tuning but I get very visible tearing or interlace type problems.

Movies all work fine it's just live tv where I see this.

I am sure there used to be a setting to change but can't find this. I have set vertical blank sync to always.

My other niggle is the epg works but imports a days redundant data - so to change groups I need to scroll back a day using a remote to bring in the menu to select groups. Is there a way to only pull in or show current and future epg?

Thanks - this is really close to being able to move away from mediaportal to helix for tv usage!

Bob
Scratch deinterlace found the setting... Just the epg annoyance now.

To recap the issue as my thread has evolved: my epg is pulling in information a day older than current so in the epg window when I scroll left to change channel group I have to scroll past a days old epg to get the menu to show / - can I stop old epg data being displayed?
set lingertime for epg in advancedsettings, default is 24h
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=advancedsettings.xml#pvr
Fab thanks - was looking through all the options but didn't see a setting - will edit the XML.