Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys & gals Smile Im trying to get an m3u playlist to work on xbmc that i have made with 10 channels. i have tried everything and it will not work using simple pvr. i pasted some channels to pastebin and set it to raw and added the link in simplepvr and it just gives me an empty list. i downloaded it to android and same thing just an empty list. any help please thnx.
should simple pvr be able to read from pastebin by puting the link into the pvr setings http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=UMVPnS6D

is this how it works? because i tried with no luck.
Read a guide on how to create the playlist file properly, there are probably hundreds of examples on the forum. And you can't use just "youtube.com" as a channel.
(2014-09-22, 11:52)negge Wrote: [ -> ]Read a guide on how to create the playlist file properly, there are probably hundreds of examples on the forum. And you can't use just "youtube.com" as a channel.

hahaha that was an example "youtube"

anyway i installed windows on a machine and it all worked fine Sad now im pissed because i cant use windows, only linux. its something to do with a driver on my machine it locks up when i enable live tv the xbmc freezes solid and i have to then killall -9 xbmc.bin it. i hate android so now im stuck testing on 2 thing i hate until i solve this lock up issue with linux running gotham 13.2 Confused on windows 7 it shows after i reboot xbmc right away 1748 channels have loaded, on linux and android it shows nothing so ...

maybe i could use a plugin and read it from my dreambox iks server ? i will keep reading.
B̒̅͋͗̄̎̄ͮͬ̏͡҉̵̶̴̦̹̤̬͖̱̯i͗̒̀ͤ͆́͐̂​​̈͌̇҉̀͏̞͙͖̳̱̳̫̭́t̏ͣ͌ͫ̿͋ͮͭ͒͛̔́̋̀ͥ̊​͞​̖͙͕̝͍͔̻͔̲̲͙̜̀͘͜͞c̴̡͇̤̣̰̓̅ͣͥ̇̍͝͠​͔̟​̟̯h̝͎̲̼͎̗̤̹ͣ͛̍͐ͩͥͯ̿̅̈̈͛̾ͯ̏͆͡͞͞​͔͈̠​̦̜e̷͍͙̘̥͊̄̂͆ͣ͗̏̈ͩ̂̄ͭͫͨ̍̎̔́͢ͅͅ​̰̹̘̮​͍͕͉̰̗̯͕͔s̢̧͖̻ͪ̅̌̑͛ͣͣ͒͂̎́ͭ́̿͠​͉͓͇̭͇​̟̹̭̮͍ ͣͪͤ̇̉̂͆ͦ̚҉̸̵̹͇͚̖͚̻̼̲̩̖͕̥̪̲̞̱̯̩͞d​​̴̵̷̪̟̺̝͎̥̞̪̗̂͑̆̑̒̓̒̚͝o̴ͦ̌́͋ͩͧͯ̕͢​͝​̷̳̞̝̻ͅn̴͙͚̝͊̍͊ͥͤͥ̔͊̾ͥͯ̂ͣ̉̌ͣ̂̀̚͞​̤'​̞̳̦̙̹̱̝͉̰̀̍ͥ͂͆͊͌̔ͭ̑ͯͤ̾͑ͤͨ̒̋́͘͟​̥̤̱​̻̹̙̰t̷̫͈̣̘͉̻̮̣̘̖̙͔͆̈̒̈́̂ͫ̀͘͘͝ͅ ̉̽͒̂ͫͦ̍̉͂ͩ̇ͥ̚͠҉̧͓̫̫͓̝͚̳̭̱̠̠̣͔̞̺͞​​͍̙̠kͨ͆͛̈́ͪ́̚҉̶͕̩̜n͂͊̄̓͒̓ͩ͒͐ͥ̎͗̇ͥ͋​̾​̶̧̩̪̹͍̫̟̰̝̟̪̮̪̖͍̦́͢ộ̗̘̬ͦͤͯ́͘͠​̥͚​͎͖̬̙̯͓̗͔̥̲͖w̘͚̩̹ͥ̂͛̀̃̽̉ͯ̉ͯͮ͢͢͢​̫̻̻ ̰͈̟̘̮͆̀̓ͭ̒͒͛͆̌͒̒̍ͤ͗͞͝͠ā̎̽͐̆̓ͣ̌̒​​̧̩͚̻̥̺̖͙͓͍̝̣͎̦̥̼̯͍͚͛͘̕b̀̔͐ͥ̈͗͐ͪ̒​ͫ​̨̠͖͇̯̻͙̣̣̞̮̫͍̲̰̼̎ͪ̆ͬ̓ͩͦ̍͟͟͡ͅͅoͫ​̄͑​̷̷͈̫̤̱͓͗̿̾ͦ̿͗́͛̕͟͠ͅuͧ̽̉ͪͧ̿̓ͬͫ̚​͑ͫ̅​̵̢̭͖͍̬̫̖̯͍̼̰̦̹̹͕̟̳̌̑͜t̷̰̩ͪ̈́ͪ͝​̲̹̪ͅ​̮̙̘̞̮͓̙͖͖̬ ̢̺̥͈͚͚̞̗̩͚̾ͩ̋ͧ̑͑͛͂͌̔͆̾ͣ̕͠͞m̒ͣ̉͊͌​​̶̗̻̯͕̜̦̘̑ͧ̉ͣ̓̀́͟͡yͮ̑̄̌̕҉̜̳̺̭̩̯͎̻​̠ ̘͎̹̥̩̭̻͖̞̭͎͗́̂̐́́ͥ̇̇̓͆̆́̕͢͟p̉̀̆̚​​̸̧̳̣͙̺̖͖̫͉̤̭̺̖̪̲̮̍́́̚̚͢o͒ͫ͊̈̅̽̌͐​̚​̸̢̤͇̻̟̪̖̳̠̺͚̗̝̝͖͌ͨͫ̃̎͘k̈̊̅͐ͯ͒̀ͭ​̸ͬ​̙̗͔͈̳̝͙̹̩̻é̸ͭͬ͑ͥ̇͋͑͂͂̆̆̆͛̅̀̚͟​͝҉ͅ​̦̫̭̼̦̭m̴̖͕̝͎̣͙̫͖̺̝͕͊̊ͮ̽̒̿̆̏̚ͅ​̭̬͔o​̢̢̯̯͔͚̖͓̣̬ͮ͑̾̓̀̽͗̋̀͂ͣ̃ͪ͆̽͂ͮ͠​̯̭̘̠͈​̙͖n̷͎̙̟̟̥̗̯̭̘̻̔͐́̔ͪ̏ͬ͊ͨ͌ͥ̀̕​͕̤̹̞͍̭​͔