Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Not scraping episode thumbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My tmm has been working beautifully.
But, after updating to 2.6.2 it is no longer scraping thumbs for episodes of my tv shows.

I saw in the changelog that a new menu item had been added for scraping without thumbs, but surely those of us still wanting them can scrape them.

Have I missed something or is this a bug?
there are some different "entries" to scrape episode meta data.

how is your scraping workflow where no thumbs are gathered?
My apologies for not getting back sooner.

I'm not sure what you mean by "workflow" but, if it's what i think, then all I get is the NFO and a Season poster which is the DVD cover

However .... after a few more days of tweaking settings and scraping a variety of TV series I now have re-scraped all 9 seasons of Waking The Dead and have thumbnails for all but Season 4.
I have tried rebuilding the image cache for that series, I have tried clearing the cache. I have deleted all 9 series out of my folder completely and started over with it.
But, for whatever reason, I cannot seem to get episode thumbnails to scrape for that season.

It seems unlikely that there would not be thumbs available for that season but I don't know what else to think.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
according to TheTVDB (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=79053 ) there are no thumbs for that season..
Thank you for your help. Please keep up the great work!