Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Zealand TV Search (LemonTV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres the *very* early copy of the xbmc/kodi addon that can search New Zealand based streaming sites any fixs welcome...

I should really add it to github...

http://lemontv.co.nz/kodi/plugin.video.l...%200.1.zip

Note: you will need to update the browser command in the addon settings it uses a browser like the netflixbmc addon
awesome + 1
Not working here. Posting from my tablet now. Will gather some logs on my real computer and post again.
ok, looks like a nice addon.

so i manually edited the settings.xml because using the config menu, the text="" and command="" fields got moved to beginning of the *.xml line.

also had to change "standalone="true"?>" line from "standalone="yes"?>"

Editing the settings.xml inside ~userdata/addondata folder path resulted in changes not taking effect, however, editing the settings stored in ~addons folder did the trick.

final comment, is that each link that i tried, opened up chrome and prompted for login details mostly from bbc website. i thought from the post description that this was to stream from NZ sites? but i also note that extra sites/hosts are avail to be disabled.

thx,
D.
does it need a proxy?

Edit: OK sorted ..
Ok a couple of things im looking at
  • Default to just NZ sites
  • Display what site you are going to open for the episode
I installed this today, but it didn't work for me. Sad

11:35:33 T:3612 NOTICE: ('url', 'http://lemontv.co.nz/api/data/default.ashx?show=Doctor+Who&type=tv&filter=bbc%2Ccbs%2Cezyflix%2Clightbox%2Cnbc%2Cnetflix-ar%2Cnetflix-at%2Cnetflix-be%2Cnetflix-br%2Cnetflix-ca%2Cnetflix-ch%2Cnetflix-co%2Cnetflix-de%2Cnetflix-dk%2Cnetflix-fi%2Cnetflix-fr%2Cnetflix-gb%2Cnetflix-ie%2Cnetflix-lu%2Cnetflix-mx%2Cnetflix-nl%2Cnetflix-no%2Cnetflix-se%2Cnetflix-us%2Cquickflix%2Cquickflix-ppv%2Csky%2Csky-ppv%2Cthecw%2Ctv3%2Ctvnz')
11:35:49 T:3612 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Series 8: 11 Dark Water'
Traceback (most recent call last):
Yep, lemon by name, lemon by nature.
theres an issue with the bbc feed I will have a look later