Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cant click setting on my m box start up menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Every time i watch any video on my android mbox which has gotham 13.1 installed, i seem to have a large zoom while watching e.g watch live football, i can only can see the scoreboard and a portion of the pitch,i recently looked online and it said go to your xbmc setting so i started the box up and went to the main menu of xbmc then i cant seem to click on the settings button, i also have no highlight around which button im on so i have to sort of count every time i press the button,but main concern is not being able to click on settings.

Hope someone can help me thanks
Just thought I would add to this thread and say is a way of changing the setting without going on to the setting cause I can go through the settings files.I have just looked online again and my start up menu doesn't look like anyone else's I can't even find a picture of mine.

Anyone has any advice thanks
Just found out my skin is called touched if this helps
Uninstall XBMC, then reinstall it. That will reset all your settings. If you don't want to do that then you need to read up about how to reset your skin settings manually.