Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hello

Error in Pandoki plugin version 0.8.0. - Kodi 16(Jarvis)

14:01:54 T:1488 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/
14:01:54 T:1488 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/) failed
14:03:56 T:3852 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'create_default_context'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\U230\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py", line 34, in <module>
run = Pandoki()
File "C:\Users\U230\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 60, in __init__
self.pithos = mypithos.Pithos()
File "C:\Users\U230\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\mypithos\pithos.py", line 87, in __init__
self.opener = self.build_opener()
File "C:\Users\U230\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\mypithos\pithos.py", line 197, in build_opener
ctx = ssl.create_default_context()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'create_default_context'
-->End of Python script error report<--
14:03:56 T:1488 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/
14:03:56 T:1488 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/) failed

how solve a problem? help
@wiesiekL
I posted your problem on a different forum, and the reply came back "That is on Windows and it seems to be a problem in the addon, not in Kodi." per Rascas on https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...22#p948522

Suggest you join that forum and then reply to Rascas or search that forum for more solutions / information.

Regards, Jim
"pandoki" is mainly a wrapper for Pithos to run it in Kodi. Looking at your log snippet it appears that the exception is in Pithos, so you might need to go where that project is maintained to see if anyone can help.

But I see that the addon.xml has a version bug. The version you have installed is actually 0.9.0 but his addon.xml wasn't updated. I also see that this 0.9.0 version has an ssl error, but using the previous 0.8.0 version does work for me on Win 7. So I would try redownloading 0.8.0 and manually replace plugin.audio.pandoki folder in your addons folder. This link to 0.8.0 on the first page: https://github.com/gominoa/gominoa-xbmc-...-0.8.0.zip appears to be the correct version.

scott s.
So maybe this is a stupid question, but why am I not seeing the 'Skip Ads' option in my settings for Pandoki? It goes to Track Handling and there is nothing below that. Is it something I need to update in the XML file itself? I tried it on my Windows 10 tablet and on my Amazon Fire TV.
(2016-04-11, 20:48)Senor Valasco Wrote: [ -> ]So maybe this is a stupid question, but why am I not seeing the 'Skip Ads' option in my settings for Pandoki? It goes to Track Handling and there is nothing below that. Is it something I need to update in the XML file itself? I tried it on my Windows 10 tablet and on my Amazon Fire TV.
Well, you're not seeing it because in the addon's settings.xml file (not your settings in addon_data) it has the line:

Code:
    <setting id="skip"       type="bool"   label="Skip Ads"         default="false" visible="!eq(-1,0)"/>

not sure why the visibility condition is in there. Also not sure if there was a change in that "False" I think is currently equivalent to "0".

Certainly you can unhide it by editing to :

Code:
    <setting id="skip"       type="bool"   label="Skip Ads"         default="false" visible="!eq(-1)"/>

Maybe the intent was not to have it set to True by user (maybe it's broken? no idea.)

scott s.
Thanks scott967, that did the trick.

So can anyone tell me if the Pandoki plug-in also bypasses the "pauses" where it asks you if you want to keep listening if you step away from the device for an extended period?
Gominoa has a github repository that goes all the way up to 0.9.2 >LINK<

I would like a recommendation WHICH PANDOKI VERSION should I implement
on RPi B2 > OpenELEC (official) 6.0.3 [kernel; linux 4.1.18] using Kodi 15.2; Skin = Re-Touched

Thanks, Jim

PS: Since OpenElec has no built-in browser [like my first RPi using Raspian-Jesse+Kodi had a browser] I have asked for an OpenElec browser add-in recommendation on the OpenElec forum >LINK< - so I you have a good suggestion please post it on that forum. Because I need a browser to download the addon to the RPi.
0.9.2 working here (free account) on Kodi 16.0 Win7 (updated via his repo)

scott s.
HELP to @scott967 and others:

I'm a real newbie and I don't know how to add Pandoki to my OpenElec/Kodi on RPiB2.

I tried clicking on the plugin.audio.pandoki-0.9.2.zip and don't know what to do next.
I did manage to download the ZIP file, but when I pointed Kodi install-from-zip to the file, it errored with Add-on does not have the correct structure

Please advise step-by-step HOW I can add Pandoki 0.9.2 to Kodi 15.2
using either the zip file or [somehow] adding Gominoa's repository to those Kodi will access

Thanks so VERY much, Jim
Did you use this link to get it?

https://github.com/gominoa/gominoa-xbmc-...-0.9.2.zip

Otherwise download the repository 0.1.0 (link on first post) and install that from zip, then install from repository to get pandoki.

scott s.
@scott967
no the only .zip I was able to download and try were gominoa-xbmc-addons-master.zip and repository.gominoa-0.1.0.zip

WOW - I used your link and in 3 minutes I had configured and was playing from my Pandora account.
You, Sir, are a marvelous asset to the community.

Ok please "teach me to fish", How'd you do that?
step 1: go to [URL]
step 2: right click on ....
step 3: right/left click on ...
and so forth

thanks again,
Jim
(2016-04-11, 20:48)Senor Valasco Wrote: [ -> ]So maybe this is a stupid question, but why am I not seeing the 'Skip Ads' option in my settings for Pandoki? It goes to Track Handling and there is nothing below that. Is it something I need to update in the XML file itself? I tried it on my Windows 10 tablet and on my Amazon Fire TV.

In Settings - Pandoki - Advanced you can adjust "Advert Size" smaller - that's all I found.

Blessings, Jim
Thank you! Thank you! Great to have my music back again....
Thank you so much for this addon. I just realized that it does something that no Pandora app I've ever seen does: thanks to your caching and playlist features, it lets you replay a song that you just heard.

Outstanding!

I had a surprisingly difficult time installing it (when I added https://github.com/gominoa/gominoa-xbmc-...-0.9.2.zip as a source and tried to "Install from zip file," Kodi insisted on navigating into the zip file, rather than letting me select it. I eventually just copied the zip file to ~/home/Downloads and installed it from there without a hitch.

Really, a gift to the OSMC/Kodi-using world. Thank you.
have to say...I love this add on! fantastic work! Even better than Pandora!

One question...is there a way to change the coding so that the background visualization can show pictures from the My Pictures folder on my laptop? Love the music app, not a big fan of the crazy spinning visualization background. Showing my own pictures would be a fantastic way to personalize. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38