Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
YOU DID IT.

I reinstalled your repo 0.2.2 and Pandoki 0.10.4 and it appears to work okay. 

I haven't looked for the back out and in issue yet.

I will test it today and get back to you tomorrow. 

Anyway I appreciate all the hard work you and jmooremcc put into this.
(2020-12-21, 20:41)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]YOU DID IT.

Anyway I appreciate all the hard work you and smoothifier put into this.
(2020-12-21, 23:18)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]

Well in my first post today I meant to thank smoothifier not jmooremcc ,I couldn't figure out how to edit
(2020-12-21, 23:18)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]

I ran Pandoki from your repo yesterday for hours and no problems.

I am not sure what you are talking about on backing out.

I loaded say Charlie Pride quit and entered Willie Nelson for example. Willie loaded fine.

So for me this works great.
Thanks for taking on this plug in. I had given up on it a while ago as it wasn't working so it's a pleasant surprise to find it is being maintained now.

I have 0.94a installed on Leia and all is working. I just have one small issue: When I enter the plugin I'd like it to automatically play my station rather than having to select it. I notice there is a setting that looks like it should do this and I have it selected in configuration but it's not working. My station is highlighted, but I still have to click enter. Am I doing something wrong and if not, is it something that could be changed?

Thanks
(2021-01-22, 12:40)PeteB Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for taking on this plug in. I had given up on it a while ago as it wasn't working so it's a pleasant surprise to find it is being maintained now.

I have 0.94a installed on Leia and all is working. I just have one small issue: When I enter the plugin I'd like it to automatically play my station rather than having to select it. I notice there is a setting that looks like it should do this and I have it selected in configuration but it's not working. My station is highlighted, but I still have to click enter. Am I doing something wrong and if not, is it something that could be changed?

Thanks
I have Leia with 0.9.4a loaded and it does auto-launch once up. Only thing I noticed is it took about 2 seconds to launch.  Just to make sure, try to launch pandoki and not touch anything else.  From your statements, it looks like an interaction occurred stopping the auto-launch.
@rcmccaslin I sent over a PR that will set the "mediatype" on the songs added to the playlist.  That way Kodi will allow you to open the songinfo dialog on the songs.  But skin has to add any value added data into the songinfo.  I don't really have any experience with "plugin" style addons, but it seems to work correctly.

scott s.
Thanks, I noticed the email.  I will take a look and pull it in.  The Kodi developers do not like the forever loop and recommend using callbacks.  Have not had a chance to look into it.  It is possible we can have this pulled into the Kodi repo if we make a few changes.

I have been busy working on a Locast proxy service and has turned out really amazing.  If you are in a metroplex area, you may want to take a look.  The windows installer is easy to setup.  It broadcast local channels and is what most of the cable companies use.  Best of all, it is free and works with most DVR systems.
I have pulled in the change and posted 0.10.5 under the Matrix repo.  Thanks again for the change.
Using Kodi 19, Aeon Nox Silvo; when I play local music, the skin displays album art and discart (spinning CD) - looks great.  When playing Pandoki, there's no discart, it displays a spinning CD-R with artist/album written on.  Still looks good - but is there an option or addon that would grab discart and display when playing Pandoki?  Thanks!
A shout out to everyone that has been working on updating this addon!! I updated to Matrix on one of my two Nvidia Shields yesterday and listing to streaming music using Pandoki is my main use case. It’s been running fine....THANKS! Hopefully I can update my other Shield later this week after I finish my testing.
(2020-06-23, 21:06)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 22:02)Breakerfall Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 00:35)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what works for me. search gominos github and download  0.5.0 zip. I have used it for years. Do manual updates or it may update to a more recent version. You can,t save playlists though. 
Thanks for the reply.  What I'm actually hoping someone can help me with is what to type as the source?  Do I include the https?  I've also have tried the address in the url bar I can't seem to make this repo work on a firestick.  Actually couldn't get it to work a win10 box either.
Did you ever get this to work?
Sorry for the late reply but no I never got this to work.  I can't figure out what the source is and I can't get anything to unzip because the folder I created is empty.  Below is a source I just tried.

https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...-0.5.0.zip
this is working great on 19.0 with rapier and a free account. No complaints whatsoever. Thanks for updating this!
https://ibb.co/FYnZF6Z
(2021-04-13, 19:56)Breakerfall Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-23, 21:06)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-05, 22:02)Breakerfall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply.  What I'm actually hoping someone can help me with is what to type as the source?  Do I include the https?  I've also have tried the address in the url bar I can't seem to make this repo work on a firestick.  Actually couldn't get it to work a win10 box either.
Did you ever get this to work?
Sorry for the late reply but no I never got this to work.  I can't figure out what the source is and I can't get anything to unzip because the folder I created is empty.  Below is a source I just tried.

https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...-0.5.0.zip
Sorry about that.  For some reason, I do not get email notifications when something is posted.  Anyway, the issue is we have not merged the Matrix branch into main latest.  I will try to get that done today.  In the mean time, go to the Matrix branch by going to the URL
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...io.pandoki
Look for version plugin.audio.pandoki-0.10.5.zip
that should work. I will post when the merge is complete.  You will then be able to pull down the repo zip which will allow for auto-updates.
Merged the Matrix updates to the master branch. Use the following repo to install Pandoki.  It will also auto-update the software when new releases are available as compared to directly downloading Pandoki.
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...rocky4546/
repository.rocky4546-0.2.3.zip

The Matrix branch will continue to exist, but no additional updates will be made on this branch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38