Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Seems to have stopped working with proxy enabled.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=352572

Can anyone else confirm this?
I still get login failures using my Pandora account settings.
Yesterday after using v. 0.5.5 i got "script failed - Pandoki", updated to 0.7.1 and still I can't open the plugin. Was working great before.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=352974

Thinking about updating OpenElec to newest version and see if it gonna help.
(2014-11-17, 00:01)neveti Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday after using v. 0.5.5 i got "script failed - Pandoki", updated to 0.7.1 and still I can't open the plugin. Was working great before.

I rebooted after update and Pandoki worked.

What openelec version are you using?
(2014-11-17, 00:44)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-17, 00:01)neveti Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday after using v. 0.5.5 i got "script failed - Pandoki", updated to 0.7.1 and still I can't open the plugin. Was working great before.

I rebooted after update and Pandoki worked.

What openelec version are you using?

I did soft reboot and hard reboot (disconnecting power supply) My current build is 4.0.7 gonna do fresh install to 4.2.1 now. Maybe something got screw up on sdcard. I remember before openelec build 3.2.4 sometimes sdcard will get random corrupt especially after hard reset, didn't notice that on 4.0.7 but make me thinking....
(2014-11-16, 17:47)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to have stopped working with proxy enabled.
Looks like you're in 'Stream Only' in which case XBMC will fetch the songs using its own proxy settings.
Try changing 'Track Handling' option to 'Cache Only'
(2014-11-17, 00:01)neveti Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday after using v. 0.5.5 i got "script failed - Pandoki"
Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.7.2.zip. Should fix this issue (a ♥ in your station title that didn't translate well)
(2014-11-16, 05:54)dkplayaclub Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Eminence skin and it doesn't have any star ratings to access these other options. The star thing is potentially confusing and won't work in all skins. Is it possible to make all this work from context menus?
Nope. That was the original plan, but it doesn't seem possible to add context menus to the playlist. Star ratings is the workaround. The below should work, but doesn't. If anyone knows how, let me know.

Code:
li = xbmcgui.ListItem(title)
li.addContextMenuItems([('Thumbs Up', pluginurl )])
xbmc.PlayList().add(path, li)

(2014-11-16, 02:21)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-16, 01:54)gominoa Wrote: [ -> ]Can you move the cursor up/down? My fanart always follows whatever song is highlighted in the play list
Sure. And the art will shift if I move the cursor. I was just hoping you might look at adding a call to Artist Slideshow to display art for the currently playing track. Maybe this is already supported and I just don't have mine set right. Not sure. But if not, please consider this a feature request.
I believe Artist Slideshow needs skin support. Maybe someone that has it working can chime in. The fanart is also a skin thing. For instance in Confluence this first line loads Fanart Image for currently selected item. You can change it to the second line to get Fanart Image for currently playing item. This should be a skin option (but isn't).

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
<texture background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>

(2014-11-16, 02:23)Arse4life Wrote: [ -> ]Planning on adding a background to this addon to give it a cool look?
Nope, skin thing.

My reason for starting this plugin is because I wanted both Pandora and a fireplace at the same time (you figure out why =). That wasn't possible with the old Pandora addon because of the custom GUI. It was also kinda ugly/clunky. No offense to the devs, I studied their code to make this one. I'm no skin/art guy. It took me a couple hours just to make the pandoki icon.png. If someone wants to make a fanart.jpg, it would be appreciated.

My original design decision was "no custom GUI". All this plugin really does is shove stuff into the playlist so it never runs out.

Poke your skin authors. Send them here. I'd be happy to add hooks for thumbs up/down etc. Something like

Code:
plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/?thumbsup=songid
(2014-11-17, 02:37)gominoa Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.7.2.zip. Should fix this issue (a ♥ in your station title that didn't translate well)

Works perfect! Thank you for great work
(2014-11-17, 02:37)gominoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-16, 17:47)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to have stopped working with proxy enabled.
Looks like you're in 'Stream Only' in which case XBMC will fetch the songs using its own proxy settings.
Try changing 'Track Handling' option to 'Cache Only'

That did the trick, thanks.Smile

Spoken too soon, with 'cache Only', every song plays for a few seconds and then starts all over again.
Now I'm back to 'Stream Only' and it's working again.

This is really strange.
(2014-11-13, 21:29)gominoa Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.6.0.zip

Saving over smb:// should work better
Default star rating is now empty instead of 3 stars
Queuing only keeps one ahead and doesn't try to download 4 songs at once
Station queues are cached to help stave off "To many songs requested" when switching stations

Let me know what I broke!

I have yet to be able to use this for the duration I'd like before I'm inundated with Too Many Songs Requested and can't listen anymore. I can't even switch to the official app, or listen to Pandora on some other device entirely because of it. I'm not switching stations either, just trying to play one. Typically the first song plays for less than 10 seconds before skipping on its own, sometimes with the second and third song as well. Then I'll be listening for few songs before it skips one again after only about 10 seconds. Pretty soon I see "Too Many Songs Requested" and Pandora will no longer let me stream any music at all, my mobile devices say it can't find any more music to play right now or something like that.

For logging purposes I've just tried it again, I got two seconds into the first song listed before it skipped, and then not even 2 seconds into the second listed song before skipping again. Now nothing, besides multiple alternating "Too Many Songs Requested" and "Skipping Advertisements" messages. Looking at the log, it requested way more songs than I can even see in the app, I only see 'Icon For Hire - Pieces' and 'Flyleaf - Again'. Every other song never even showed up in the list. What is going on?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=358293
I noticed skipping a lot of songs runs into problems. Some have mentioned a song plays for 10sec then skips to next song. Another occasion is when it completely stops. I tried doing the shuffle/mix instead of picking one station. Seems to do better while doing less skipping. The above issues I noted happened a couple of times only, for me. If I bump into such an issue again I will upload a log file. Thanks again for this addon. I absolutely love Pandoki.

Unlimited skip would be brilliant. I have the pandora unlimited skip tweak in my iPhone but I think even abusing skipping there tends to have issues where there is a 45sec countdown with no audio.

Thanks again!
Is it possible to have album cover on the Xbmc remote app "Now Playing?"
This is a great addon and I'm running it full time over the other pandora addon. I love that I can listen to pandora while updating or browsing my library. I've noticed a few bugs on my setup lately. After running Pandoki for a while I noticed that it would freeze up Kodi to the point that I would need to restart kodi. Also I noticed that the mucis will pause if I chnage the view, say from the fullscreen visualizer to my movies library browser. It would only be a few second pause. The strangest of them all I noticed was after I press the stop button to stop playing music from pandora and then exit out of the pandoki interface to get back to my kodi home screen sometime pandoki would automatically launch me back into the addon and start playing music. It would only do it once until the next time I started a pandoki session.

My current setup is Kodi Helix 14 RC3 with the Latest GitHub Emminence skin, with 0.7.2 version of pandoki. My HTPC is a full blown computer with plenty of horsepower. I'll try to get a log of Kodi next time I can remember when playing pandoki.

Again this is a great addon
Does anyone outside US managed to get this add-on to work. I tried with several proxy servers but every time i get the bad user/ password/ proxy message.
This addon is nothing short of amazing. Its only made Pandora about twice as good as it was before.
Kudos to you Mr Developer, and thankyou very much...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38