Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ANDROID XBMC WIFI CONNECTION ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, great forum and has been a lot of help for me.

I have an issue you might be able to help me with.
Today I installed Cable and d/c my ADSL.
Happily I thought better connection now on my Android TV box.
However, I am connected on my WIFI on the Android/XBMC but I can't connect to any
Channels, live or not live, even through navi-x. It just dies out.

Thought it was a router/cable/wifi problem but my laptop and iphone connect seamlessly to the Internet.
I tried connecting through XBMC via iPhone and Windows laptop but I got the same issue again.

Could it be XBMC is down? Or that there is a setting in XBMC somehow I need to modify?

It worked previously on my ADSL connection.

Thanks.
For the record, the services you mention are unrelated to xbmc, so asking if xbmc is down is a nonsense.
Those 3rd party, shady, services might be down, though...
(2014-10-10, 07:24)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, the services you mention are unrelated to xbmc, so asking if xbmc is down is a nonsense.
Those 3rd party, shady, services might be down, though...

A little decorum in your manners would go a long way.
Secondly I only use proper repositories approved by XBMC.

Also, I tried using 3G over my phone using XBMC and it worked fine, so it must be an issue with the Internet connection settings or thereabouts on my Android Box.
You didn't get navi-x thru xbmc approved repositories, I can assure you that.

Indeed, it must be an issue with your box. This an XBMC forum, not a general Android help one.

Re decorum, just the mention of a piracy add-on leads to thread deletion, normally.
navi-x was through fusion tvaddons configure option.
is that not official?
i just reconnected through my ADSL router and all was fine on XBMC.

then connected through netgear cable modem and pfffftt failed to connect to any XBMC channel.

weird i assume something to do with the cable router itself. internet is fine on here but not on XBMC.

thanks
(2014-10-10, 10:35)shreek Wrote: [ -> ]navi-x was through fusion tvaddons configure option.
is that not official?

Nope, it's not.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fusion