Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I´ve made a copy of Confluence to play with some custom settings for my need and i´m quite happy with it Smile
Edited home.xml with :
-change home menu text colour to white
-removed music on home screen
-added Spotify on home screen
-Video, always open files

But what i need help is how to add different backgroud images for different home menu items, where do i add them ?
(2014-10-11, 20:31)Jönke Wrote: [ -> ]I´ve made a copy of Confluence to play with some custom settings for my need and i´m quite happy with it Smile
Edited home.xml with :
-change home menu text colour to white
-removed music on home screen
-added Spotify on home screen
-Video, always open files

But what i need help is how to add different backgroud images for different home menu items, where do i add them ?

Just go to 'System' tab -> 'Skin' -> 'Background Options" and change them to whatever you want. Note: Each 'Background Path' option inside this settings menu corresponds to your particular "Home Menu Buttons".

Personally, I copy my preset images I want into the '.../addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/backgrounds/homescreen/' folder after resizing them to the same resolution as the ones that were already there. These are the images I use as my backgrounds.
Thanks but , i can only have one custom background there. Not one for video and one for music etc .
I'm trying to figure this out too if anyone can help us on this would be great! Want to add multi backgrounds!