Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-18, 10:27)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 21:59)milika Wrote: [ -> ]1. Main screen current weather
- did it, copied from some other skin, it looks fine Smile

2. No "back" (..) in main screen of tv shows and movies (i do not need it), and even in episode select
- uber fail, can not even find where is this controlled Big Grin

3. TvTunes playing themes on apple tv show volume control and small info on lower right side - would love to remove it
- another fail, where do i start

4. When playing show/movie I would like to auto download first subtitle in search, and automatically play with it, if my lng subtitle does not exists
- is this even possible to do??

2. XBMC setting (show parent folders) You can press "menu" on ATV remote for same function
4. Available in xbmc subtitle add-on settings. Skin just calls subtitle add-on here and presents results.

2. Uh, I was not clear, I would like to remove the (..) option when vieving shows and movies. It exists and is confusing on apple tv, because we are using menu as back Smile
4. Yes, but I would like to do it without user intervention? Could I call it automatically and download sub in background?

Regards!!
(2012-06-18, 15:41)milika Wrote: [ -> ]2. Uh, I was not clear, I would like to remove the (..) option when vieving shows and movies. It exists and is confusing on apple tv, because we are using menu as back Smile
4. Yes, but I would like to do it without user intervention? Could I call it automatically and download sub in background?

2. You will still have to go to XBMC settings (appearance) and turn off "parent folders"
4. use <onload>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onload> For what it's worth, I don't recommend such approach Smile
Great, thanks, I will test it and try to make it user independent, if not possible - i will revert Smile

Thanks a lot!
Hello,

First of all, I enjoy using your skin with my ATV2 very much. =) Below is a tiny problem.

When I am using video plugins, I would like the view type to always be in "Media Info", but it seems like it always changes back to "List". Is there a way for all video plugins to keep the view type I selected?
(2012-06-18, 18:06)milika Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thanks, I will test it and try to make it user independent, if not possible - i will revert Smile

I would personally recommend rather mapping this command to a remote button.
(2012-06-18, 19:02)mixinluv2u Wrote: [ -> ]When I am using video plugins, I would like the view type to always be in "Media Info", but it seems like it always changes back to "List". Is there a way for all video plugins to keep the view type I selected?

Not sure. Are they saved in Confluence?
(2012-06-18, 20:50)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 18:06)milika Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thanks, I will test it and try to make it user independent, if not possible - i will revert Smile

I would personally recommend rather mapping this command to a remote button.

Great suggestion, like holding (play/pause) on apple TV remote, but how to do it?
Is there an option, but it seems to complex for simple option.
Any pointers?

Sorry for bothering, but You are great help!!!

Thanks!!

(2012-06-18, 21:21)milika Wrote: [ -> ]Great suggestion, like holding (play/pause) on apple TV remote, but how to do it?
Is there an option, but it seems to complex for simple option.
Any pointers?

Seems much easier than modding the skin to me, but don't take my word for it - check XBMC wiki yourself Smile
(2012-06-18, 10:27)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-17, 20:46)ken950 Wrote: [ -> ]I there any way to disable the two dialog boxes from appearing on the video screen? I have the view dialog box disabled, however pressing arrow up or right click will open these dialog boxes. The customer likes the Fanart3 view, however doesn't want others to be able to delete, remove, or change the view. I'd also like to disable the "Trailer" "Get Fan Art""Get Thumbnail" etc. from the info screen.

That seems to be XBMC bug as it works for the most views but it fails in some.

As for the other questions you will have to mod a skin - please refer to http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ing_Manual

Thanks for the response and help on this.
I appreciate the effort and time you have dedicated to this.
Hi guys,

Hope somebody can help. I have an issue with the LiveStreams addon. The lists of channels when viewed in Icon view show movie style icons (portrait) instead of normal (landscape) as the original jpg files. They look fine in Confluence under Thumbnail view.

I can supply screenshots if required.
Screenies are not needed but link to particular add-on thread is.
(2012-06-19, 12:14)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Screenies are not needed but link to particular add-on thread is.

Here is the link:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97116
OK, changes for Icons view were pushed to Git
Wow thanks, looking forward to see the update soon.
how come when Quartz update through xbmc.....all the media files turns out to be a texture.xbt

rather than all seperate folders with .png's

like on git...............only reason as i prefer the opacity changes in vignette that i done and can just copy over rather than deleting textures and copying all media folders
Textures have always been distributed this way from the main repo, so they can load faster.