Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like xbmc bug is causing different rendering for that gradient texture. I'll try to save it in a different format and update the skin.

As for plo outlines - take a look at includes_variables, variable "plots" and make your changes there. I might make it an option in next update.
(2013-12-03, 22:42)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like xbmc bug is causing different rendering for that gradient texture. I'll try to save it in a different format and update the skin.

As for plo outlines - take a look at includes_variables, variable "plots" and make your changes there. I might make it an option in next update.
I wonder if you could give some help here...

I have subtitle files type .srt and .idx/sub and I'd like to have that info show up in the browsing mode as well as in the movie detail page (accessed by 'i' while in browsing mode).

I have
' *.en.srt ' = english srt type subtitle and / or
' *.pt.srt ' = portugues srt type subtitle and/or
' *.en.idx ' = english idx/sub type subtitle

and I thought the info 'en', 'en/pt' or 'pt' could just show up next to the rating info.

I have no idea how to do that but I believe that you are the guy who does.
Hello,

Just installed Frodo on my ATV2 and since I want to hit my Plex Server I right away, I installed Quartz V3 PleXBMC 0.7.5 as stated in other places. Everything works well with the exception that there is no goPlex to select anywhere.

Are the write-ups missing information? Is there something else that needs to be done?

Then only one thing I thought was pretty weird was the Quartz V3 PleXBMC skin was not available from any of the add-ons sources, so I had to install via zip file. But the skin is enabled and fully operational. Just can't see any of the Plex support anywhere.

Any idea why could that be the issue?

Thanks.
Hello,

Just installed Frodo on my ATV2 and since I want to hit my Plex Server I right away, I installed Quartz V3 PleXBMC 0.7.5 as stated in other places. Everything works well with the exception that there is no goPlex to select anywhere.

Are the write-ups missing information? Is there something else that needs to be done?

Then only one thing I thought was pretty weird was the Quartz V3 PleXBMC skin was not available from any of the add-ons sources, so I had to install via zip file. But the skin is enabled and fully operational. Just can't see any of the Plex support anywhere.

Any idea why could that be the issue?

Thanks.
(2013-12-16, 18:57)wojeda Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed Frodo on my ATV2 and since I want to hit my Plex Server I right away, I installed Quartz V3 PleXBMC 0.7.5 as stated in other places. Everything works well with the exception that there is no goPlex to select anywhere.

That version is very old and was maintained by Hippojay.

I recommend Amber as it has better support for plexbmc add-on http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175995
Great. Thanks. And yes, I did install Amber, it is just that I did not like it as much. Blush
Not as flashy as Confluence or Quartz.

But! If it works better for Plex. I can suck it up and just use it.

Thanks for the tip.
Hi pecinko,

As a Christmas present, would it be possible for Quartz to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras and the new TVTunes? You have done a remarkable work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.
(2013-12-21, 06:12)capfuturo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pecinko,

As a Christmas present, would it be possible for Quartz to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras and the new TVTunes? You have done a remarkable work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.

I'll consider it when I start working on Gotham version of Quartz.
Brilliant, thank you very much pecinko.
I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm trying to find how to change profiles using this skin. The shutdown menu does not have Log Off nor can I find how to set that option in any of the settings. I searched this thread but didn't find anything - I did find mentions of people using multiple profiles so I assume I'm just being an idiot and just don't see how to accomplish this. Any help is appreciated.
(2013-12-21, 12:11)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-21, 06:12)capfuturo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pecinko,

Thanks.

I'll consider it when I start working on Gotham version of Quartz.

And here I was searching for a Gotham version of Quartz, this explains why I couldnt find it Wink
I know you are busy, would love a Gotham version, thanks for your work !
(2014-01-18, 23:11)Jester Wrote: [ -> ]And here I was searching for a Gotham version of Quartz, this explains why I couldnt find it Wink
I know you are busy, would love a Gotham version, thanks for your work !

Speaking from where things are ATM, safer bet is to try Amber and post suggestions for possible improvements.
Really big fan of the Quartz skin!

I'm using the wall view for my movies.

Is it possible to show the HD and set logo in the poster thumbnail instead of showing it in the top right corner?
This commit (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/6508...nt-5158974 ) breaks Quartz on Gotham, which is really sad as it was working perfectly for me so far.

@pecinko Do you think that could be fixed?
(2014-01-24, 12:40)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]@pecinko Do you think that could be fixed?

I believe so, @jmarshall is a skilled developer Smile