Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my confluence skin I had a Video >file menu on the home screen so I could navigate to my files and play them direct without having to update the library. Is there a way to add this to the Quartz home menu as well? Currently I have to go through the file manager. I cant remember if this was a default option in confluence or if I added it and if so not sure how I did it as it was years ago.
You can navigate to files in Quartz.
How do you do that? I cant see an option on the home menu that allows me to go Videos>Files and choose TvShows, Movies, Docos depending on what I setup to share? I could do this with confluence.
The Movies and TV categories on the home menu both have a Browse menu item*. Click that. Third item from the bottom is Files.

*Unless it's been removed in skin settings. If so, just enable it again.
(2014-06-13, 09:43)munkeh Wrote: [ -> ]The Movies and TV categories on the home menu both have a Browse menu item*. Click that. Third item from the bottom is Files.

*Unless it's been removed in skin settings. If so, just enable it again.
Now I am home I just checked so I could post back here, and yeah, what munkeh said!
Awesome, that works. Thanks heaps.
(2014-04-22, 10:39)Piti8576 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 17:56)Piti8576 Wrote: [ -> ]OpenElec 3.95.6 (Gotham) and Quartz 4.5.1.

Error:

OK:

I solved this issue by going into /.xbmc/addons/skin.quartz/1080i and edited MusicVisualisation.xml. On line 277 I added "<posx>0</posx>".
Before that it was:
<control type="label" description="Album">
<posy>636</posy>
<width>900</width>
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]</label>
<align>right</align>
<font>size25</font>
<textcolor>Grey3</textcolor>
</control>

After adding:
<control type="label" description="Album">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>636</posy>
<width>900</width>
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]</label>
<align>right</align>
<font>size25</font>
<textcolor>Grey3</textcolor>
</control>

After a reboot it worked perfectly. When using version 4.5.2 from GitHub, go into /.xbmc/addons/quartz-master/1080i
As long as im posting, and happy user of this skin, I want to report a missing translation in Dutch. On the home screen on the tv-show shelf, the title is in English:
<string id="31973">Next Up and Recently added episodes</string>
I translated it the following way:
<string id="31973">Nieuwe afleveringen</string>
It's not an exact translation (translated back it's just: New episodes), since I'm aware that it shows the next up and recently added. The full translation would be: Volgende en onlangs toegevoegde afleveringen.
I'll leave it to the programmers which translation they prefer.

(2014-06-07, 01:09)skullmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Does any one have the problem with Subtitles settings option? When I click it nothing happens.

Thanks,
S@

I have the same problem, but I guess the setting isn't relevant anymore when you use Gotham. Downloading subtitles is working fine for me without that menu option set.
Hi,

I have a problem with the skin. If I#m in the EPG Window hitting the Back Key on my remote is not working as for example in Confluence it won't go back to choose the other PVR Options as it should. So it is not possible to go back when in EPG, except when I scroll back to the first EPG entry.

Would it be possible to fix this. Thanks again.

Pozdrav
Vladimir
PS Super bi bilo ako bi mogao molim te da ugradiz podrsku za PlexBMC Big Grin
This is best skin for apple tv 2
But mark as watched don't work
Xbmc 13.1
I've noticed that unwatched files are marked with a blue dot which dissapears once you watch them. But in Confluence you could see shows that hadn't been fully viewed and if you want to play them were given the option to resume playback from where you last watched or from the start. Is this possible to setup somehow in this skin?
There doesn't seem to be an indication of 'part watched' but if you play a part watched item, it should ask if you want to start from the beginning or from wherever you were up to.
(2014-06-24, 07:37)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]There doesn't seem to be an indication of 'part watched' but if you play a part watched item, it should ask if you want to start from the beginning or from wherever you were up to.

Thats the problem it doesn't. If I play a part watched file it just starts from the beginning again. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi all

I'm trying to use Quarz with a Raspberry Pi and RasbMC build (June 2014 - Gotham) of XBMC as its simplicity ideally suits the Pi's small computing power.

I cant get the on screen keyboard to work using either an MCE controller or a USB keyboard cursor keys.

It appears to be stuck in the text box and you cant get to the characters using the cursor keys or tab key (although you can enter text from the keyboard).

Using back gets you out ok

The on screen keyboard works fine with Confluence skin

Has anyone had a similar experience or know of a fix?

Thanks