Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't get any updates from repo.
Also only on TV shows some episode thumbs don't get displayed, not sure if its related to the above, but I think it could be.
Japaja Wrote:I don't get any updates from repo.
Also only on TV shows some episode thumbs don't get displayed, not sure if its related to the above, but I think it could be.

I thought to wait just a bit and see if there are any new issues so I don't bother with update every moment. But, I can push updates imidiatelly - thoughts?

Missing cover is not related to above bug but rather to XBMC problem. What's your hardware, xbmc build and is it recently added or random items related?
Party mode seems to have a problem with the album covers being a bit low down the screen and you cannot seem to get to the options on the right hand side.
pecinko Wrote:I thought to wait just a bit and see if there are any new issues so I don't bother with update every moment. But, I can push updates imidiatelly - thoughts?
Let 'em rip imo. People can always turn off "Auto Update" if they wanna do it manually. Just my .02 !

Btw : Niiiice!
btw, since you seem to be down to pretty granular stuff ... any chance on some genre icons or at least a generic icon in place of the black square (which I presume is a placeholder where you don't yet have an icon) ? Not a complaint by any means but just thought I'd throw it out there.
pecinko Wrote:Missing cover is not related to above bug but rather to XBMC problem. What's your hardware, xbmc build and is it recently added or random items related?

Irrelevant. Turns out the episode thumb was missing because there isn't one on thetvdb.com and the one I was seeing in library was a frame extract from xbmc apparently it doesn't show in recently/random items. Big Grin

I would prefer if u pushed the updates immediately.. I mean isn't that one of the advantages of having a repository.. easier to update?
FragileTension Wrote:Party mode seems to have a problem with the album covers being a bit low down the screen and you cannot seem to get to the options on the right hand side.

You're right, just fixed it.

Thanks for reporting.
dynaflash Wrote:btw, since you seem to be down to pretty granular stuff ... any chance on some genre icons or at least a generic icon in place of the black square (which I presume is a placeholder where you don't yet have an icon) ? Not a complaint by any means but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Not a bad idea. I'll look into that and put a generic one for starters. For the future, if someone is willing to supply it, I'll pack whole set. Black square you're seeing is a default folder icon (ATM).

@all : No, do NOT send blackish Aeon genre icons, I don't think they'll fit:-) I would gladly accept iTunes_like_ones, though!
Pushed update.

I have pulled XBMC logo out of textures to skin/backgrounds folder, so you can have a play or put your wife's photo instead to make it more cosy.

:-D
pecinko Wrote:Pushed update.

I have pulled XBMC logo out of textures to skin/backgrounds folder, so you can have a play or put your wife's photo instead to make it more cosy.

:-D

Haha Big Grin thx m8.
I've been using this skin for the last few days, and it looks very smart.
However I don't see any watched/unwatched marks (they work for me in Confluence). Is this currently supported or planned?
I'm on latest nightly of ATV2.
popcornmix Wrote:I've been using this skin for the last few days, and it looks very smart.
However I don't see any watched/unwatched marks (they work for me in Confluence). Is this currently supported or planned?
I'm on latest nightly of ATV2.

They should be there.

Checkmarks in icon/ banner views and dots (right side) in a list.
Yeah, I had a complaint about those dots too. Big Grin Maybe u can make them bigger or in color or something so they are easier to notice?
Japaja Wrote:Yeah, I had a complaint about those dots too. Big Grin Maybe u can make them bigger or in color or something so they are easier to notice?

But once you get used to them, they don't get in a way and your lists looks less like LOTTO tickets:-), or?
Fwiw, have been busy trying to provide backtraces on latest git head on atv 1's for scanning a music source into the library (crashes on atv 1 as well as some other linux installs). But be that as it may have just seen a bit of latest quartz and damned. Nice job pecinko!

Not to beat a dead horse but if at some point you wanted to make the library update display a bit more like in confluence ... feel free. If not no issues Wink

Fwiw: am pushing to get quartz into the xbmc repo as it is from a previous atv users perspective like atv os on steroids! Couldn't be happier!