Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Japaja Wrote:Almost the same bug I reported in previous version is back. TV shows random and recently added second item takes SxxExx from first item.

I'll have a look. EDIT: Indeed, I fixed title, but missed episode number last time:-( Sorry and thanks for reporting.

Quote:When I go to settings and hide all submenus for example from movies it becomes none selectable.

I'm not sure I understand second part of the sentence?
Quote:I would like to do a little mod so can someone please tell me how would I invert the dots (watched indicators) and remove artist name when I'm on songs level (entered the album)?

Watched marks - if others feels the same way, I will invert them. Otherwise you need to swap OverlayWatched and OverlayUnwatched.png in media folder. Wait for unpacked textures for that.

Songs - I believe you need to force ListItem.Title instead of .Label in music related lists.
Ebatte Wrote:Just updated to 1.0.0 and add-ons that were already installed are no longer visible. If I switch to another skin they are still there. Switch back to Quartz and they are gone again.

Any ideas?

Thanks for reporting, but I need more info - XBMC version, skin version, steps to reproduce.
dynaflash Wrote:yes, afaik but will uninstall and reinstall from your repo ( was automatically updated today with 1.0 from your repo if that helps).

xbmc build is from two days ago. Is sounding like a pebcack issue here since I have three atv's in various configs. Will suss it out on my end. Thanks as always.

Post about progress/changes.
dynaflash Wrote:yes, afaik but will uninstall and reinstall from your repo ( was automatically updated today with 1.0 from your repo if that helps).

xbmc build is from two days ago. Is sounding like a pebcack issue here since I have three atv's in various configs. Will suss it out on my end. Thanks as always.

OK. I think I found it. Damn, skinning manual needs updating...
pecinko Wrote:I'm not sure I understand second part of the sentence?
I see now that wasn't very clear. Smile When all the submenus for movies are hidden I can't choose movies from main menu. It won't navigate to it, but the text MOVIES is there.

pecinko Wrote:Otherwise you need to swap OverlayWatched and OverlayUnwatched.png in media folder. Wait for unpacked textures for that.

Songs - I believe you need to force ListItem.Title instead of .Label in music related lists.

OK, so I will wait for unpacked textures and changing ListItem.Label in View_50_List.xml to ListItem.Title did the trick, thanks.
Japaja Wrote:I see now that wasn't very clear. Smile When all the submenus for movies are hidden I can't choose movies from main menu. It won't navigate to it, but the text MOVIES is there.

:-))) Well, that's by design - for people who like to disable all links but like to keep the section :-) The others who like to hide it all together and they should use "Hide Movies" :-)

On a more serious note you got what you asked for, really. I would need to add sh!tload of code in order to prevent situation like that and then my wife would say - "I did not hide it! Where is it?".

Quote:OK, so I will wait for unpacked textures and changing ListItem.Label in View_50_List.xml to ListItem.Title did the trick, thanks.

Glad it worked, but if you want friendly advice - don't do it. Sorting won't work with that and you may run into other issues.

As for the inverted watched flags, I added it as an option to settings, since my wife was complaining, too. And she does not MOD :-) So wait just a bit for the skin update.
Definitely found a solution to bring back abstract backgrounds as an additional option. Hopefully I'll post an update tomorrow.

In the meantime, please report possible bugs/problems so I can add a fix for those, too.
pecinko Wrote::-))) Well, that's by design - for people who like to disable all links but like to keep the section :-) The others who like to hide it all together and they should use "Hide Movies" :-)

On a more serious note you got what you asked for, really. I would need to add sh!tload of code in order to prevent situation like that and then my wife would say - "I did not hide it! Where is it?".

Exactly! I don't want to hide it, but why keep a section if u can't enter it? And what code for movies to just lead to movies? There must be some kind of misunderstanding here. Rolleyes

pecinko Wrote:Glad it worked, but if you want friendly advice - don't do it. Sorting won't work with that and you may run into other issues.

Oh.. OK, but how do other skins like say Refocus do it? It just seems redundad to me if I enter Black Eyed Peas album to have artist name next to every song, if u see what I mean.

pecinko Wrote:As for the inverted watched flags, I added it as an option to settings, since my wife was complaining, too. And she does not MOD :-) So wait just a bit for the skin update.

I like your wife. Big Grin Tell her thanks!
pecinko Wrote:Definitely found a solution to bring back abstract backgrounds as an additional option. Hopefully I'll post an update tomorrow.

In the meantime, please report possible bugs/problems so I can add a fix for those, too.

Most excellent! Not to belabor the point but the simple abstract backgrounds thru 0.9.9 were awesome from a minimalist pov. Like all things visual, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Wink

Plus the current backgrounds for music and settings look a bit too familiar .... if ya know what I mean.
Remote control issue remains in current update, with apple tv 2, go to addon or movie library or music, then 2-5 times press menu to go back in home menu quickly, favorites are open, then close favorites and in this case remote control freeze in home menu, only menu button working. No such issue with other skins like Confluence, MediaStreamRedux, XTV etc. May be it's problem to switch view mode between favorites and home menu.
alexdzn Wrote:Remote control issue remains in current update, with apple tv 2, go to addon or movie library or music, then 2-5 times press menu to go back in home menu quickly, favorites are open, then close favorites and in this case remote control freeze in home menu, only menu button working. No such issue with other skins like Confluence, MediaStreamRedux, XTV etc. May be it's problem to switch view mode between favorites and home menu.

Debug log, please.
Japaja Wrote:Oh.. OK, but how do other skins like say Refocus do it? It just seems redundad to me if I enter Black Eyed Peas album to have artist name next to every song, if u see what I mean.

AFAICT, artists are shown in reFocus on the second line.

Right way to do it, IMHO, is to ask devs to omit artist names if you sort by Title.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106447
pecinko Wrote:Debug log, please.
http://cl.ly/451L3y3S0S1q0Y0x0p1G
alexdzn Wrote:http://cl.ly/451L3y3S0S1q0Y0x0p1G

I see VideoLibrary -> Home -> Settings –> Settings category -> Home is that right? After that, last line, initializing python script (for random items)

What happens when you switch to recently added instead of random items?
pecinko Wrote:I see VideoLibrary -> Home -> Settings –> Settings category -> Home is that right? After that, last line, initializing python script (for random items)

What happens when you switch to recently added instead of random items?

No, check in log line like this, when I go back from any directory to home menu and press menu button that favorites opens (2-4 times, just go back to home menu, not menu then wait, menu than wait) :16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140537856 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'back' defined
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140537856 ERROR: Previous line repeats 24 times.
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140537856 INFO: Loading special://xbmc/system/keymaps/keyboard.xml
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140537856 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'back' defined
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140521472 ERROR: Previous line repeats 24 times.
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140521472 INFO: Loading special://xbmc/system/keymaps/mouse.xml
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140521472 INFO: Loading special://xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140521472 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'back' defined
16:21:49 T:65220608 M:140521472 ERROR: Previous line repeats 22 times.