Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Japaja Wrote:Sounds good. Smile
Something else I noticed is that the currently selected item moves in both TV shows and Movies. Shouldn't those be moved and remembered separately? It's not a big problem btw. just though I'd mention it too.

If you have in mind toggle between Small Cover & Small Fanart then it's planned. On other things I have no influence from a skinning point of view. Or did I miss something?
espengaasemyr Wrote:in list+info. instead of fanart. maybe press down for trailer?

In list+info you move through a list with up & down. How could I use DOWN to start a trailer in a sane way? This would be confusing for the vast majority of users.
pecinko Wrote:In list+info you move through a list with up & down. How could I use DOWN to start a trailer in a sane way? This would be confusing for the vast majority of users.

hehe my bad...maybe right or left then?
alexdzn Wrote:XBMC logo png

http://www.cl.ly/1W2N0f2N0X2Y0B0l2t2t - Gray

http://www.cl.ly/3H1U3m3J072r140e3W0w - Black

Thank you!

Ney, I don't like them at all.

But I'll pull logo image out of skin, so you can overwrite it with your own. Win-win.
espengaasemyr Wrote:hehe my bad...maybe right or left then?

What do we lose - scrollbar or view options :-)
pecinko Wrote:Ney, I don't like them at all.

But I'll pull logo image out of skin, so you can overwrite it with your own. Win-win.

This is the best decision!
pecinko Wrote:On other things I have no influence from a skinning point of view. Or did I miss something?

It's easy to test.. go to movies scroll to movie "some name" then go to TV shows and scroll anywhere, when u return to movies the focus is no longer on movie "some name" it's reset. This doesn't happen in refocus for example so I think you do influence it from skinning point of view, but then again I could be wrong. Oo
pecinko Wrote:What do we lose - scrollbar or view options :-)

Smile okay then...Fanart+info. right next to info a trailer window?
Then press down for trailer? or press twice?
espengaasemyr Wrote:Smile okay then...Fanart+info. right next to info a trailer window?
Then press down for trailer? or press twice?

:-)))))

Mate this skin is about ease of use (and nice looking) - pressing twice is not the way. I will do it properly all not at all. Hopefully you'll understand. I'll really give it a thought but I'm not making promises.
Japaja Wrote:It's easy to test.. go to movies scroll to movie "some name" then go to TV shows and scroll anywhere, when u return to movies the focus is no longer on movie "some name" it's reset. This doesn't happen in refocus for example so I think you do influence it from skinning point of view, but then again I could be wrong. Oo

I have zero influence on that. I'm using a different container, though, as I don't like seeing button sticked to bottom or top of a list.
pecinko Wrote:I have zero influence on that....

I understood this part. Big Grin
pecinko Wrote::-)))))

Mate this skin is about ease of use (and nice looking) - pressing twice is not the way. I will do it properly all not at all. Hopefully you'll understand. I'll really give it a thought but I'm not making promises.

Just a wish dudeSmile
I have just added trailers for 90% of my movie library.(850 Movies) and like to see a trailer before watching a movie...
If you find a way it`s great, If not no sweat.

By the way..Really smooth skin! Nice and easy interface!
You are doing a very good jobSmile
espengaasemyr Wrote:Just a wish dudeSmile
I have just added trailers for 90% of my movie library.(850 Movies) and like to see a trailer before watching a movie...

By the way..Really smooth skin! Nice and easy interface!
You are doing a very good jobSmile

Watching a trailer before watching a movie can be done by this addon.
espengaasemyr Wrote:Just a wish dudeSmile

Done :-)
Baswazz Wrote:Watching a trailer before watching a movie can be done by this addon.

Added :-)