Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dynaflash Wrote:Hmm, well might be. Would it help if I turn off visualizations and see if it still does it ?

Try with 3.0.5
3.0.5 is here

Video & Music OSD hot fix release Smile
pecinko Wrote:3.0.5 is here

Video & Music OSD hot fix release Smile
On first test .. sadly the same exact thing. (:

I have to head out now though so won't be able to test anything for a good 3 - 4 hrs.

It *could* be something on my end though I don't know what. When I get back I will test against Q 3.0.3 and verify it isn't there in that release (which I doubt). Again odd it doesn't happen on my mbp.

Either way not a show stopper I guess. cya in a few hours.
dynaflash Wrote:On first test .. sadly the same exact thing. (:

I have to head out now though so won't be able to test anything for a good 3 - 4 hrs.

It *could* be something on my end though I don't know what. When I get back I will test against Q 3.0.3 and verify it isn't there in that release (which I doubt). Again odd it doesn't happen on my mbp.

Either way not a show stopper I guess. cya in a few hours.

Could you test with Confluence as well?
Quartz 2 users word of warrning - next release will update the skin to ver.3 with horizontal layout.
bthusby Wrote:Another thing, when I start a song sometimes in the songlist, the new cool playing-screen doesn't show. It just stays in the song list and song is playing. I would prefer your new playing-screen when song starts playing.

OK. I have made that info playing is visible when OSD is on. That way you don't have to turn off visualisation. Available in next release.
pecinko Wrote:Could you test with Confluence as well?

Bingo. Yes it does happen with Confluence as well with visualization ON. Note that both Q 3.0.5 and Confluence scale properly if visualization is OFF. So obviously this is not a skin issue but an XBMC Beta 3 issue.

Sorry I didn't do a cross check against Confluence first before reporting it.

Carry on !
dynaflash Wrote:Bingo. Yes it does happen with Confluence as well with visualization ON. Note that both Q 3.0.5 and Confluence scale properly if visualization is OFF. So obviously this is not a skin issue but an XBMC Beta 3 issue.

Sorry I didn't do a cross check against Confluence first before reporting it.

Carry on !

Huh...

Sorry about issues but it makes me happy to know it's somebody else problem. It was clear to me from the beginning that it's not an skin issue but if it happens with Confluence it will get fixed else you have to actually _prove_ it's not skin related in order to get it fixed.
pecinko Wrote:Huh...

Sorry about issues but it makes me happy to know it's somebody else problem. It was clear to me from the beginning that it's not an skin issue but if it happens with Confluence it will get fixed else you have to actually _prove_ it's not skin related in order to get it fixed.

Right. Already hitting the xbmc devs on it. I can replicate it using confluence (and frankly every other skin I have access to). Carry on with Q3 !
Hi Pecinko,

maybe a further little Bug in the Home-Menue Customizer Settings... (look at the slider selection, it shows not complete Slider and selection). In Shelf Settings all is shown correctWink

Sorry, can`t take a screenshot, because at the Mini there is no Keyboard.... (only use remote control)

Thanks for work again!Big Grin

Regards,
Peter
Peter911 Wrote:Hi Pecinko,

maybe a further little Bug in the Home-Menue Customizer Settings... (look at the slider selection, it shows not complete Slider and selection). In Shelf Settings all is shown correctWink

Nice find Peter, fixed.

Thanks!
...fast as your Skin! Perfect!Wink
I absolutely love this skin. I have been fiddling around with various one for years and this was the first one that as soon as I saw it, I knew I would love and I do.

My only issue thus far is on the watchlist. So as far as I understand the shelf while highlighting "TV Shows" should show the watchlist, correct? For me it shows recently added shows instead. Is there a setting that I missed to correct this? Thanks.
westcoastbias Wrote:I absolutely love this skin. I have been fiddling around with various one for years and this was the first one that as soon as I saw it, I knew I would love and I do.

My only issue thus far is on the watchlist. So as far as I understand the shelf while highlighting "TV Shows" should show the watchlist, correct? For me it shows recently added shows instead. Is there a setting that I missed to correct this? Thanks.

Maybe you just have to wait a few minutes after XBMC starts up. Especially if you have ATV2 which is a bit slow Smile
westcoastbias Wrote:I absolutely love this skin. I have been fiddling around with various one for years and this was the first one that as soon as I saw it, I knew I would love and I do.

This is the skin for the rest of us Smile

Quote:My only issue thus far is on the watchlist. So as far as I understand the shelf while highlighting "TV Shows" should show the watchlist, correct? For me it shows recently added shows instead. Is there a setting that I missed to correct this? Thanks.

Hard to tell without details such as skin ver, OS, debug log .... but yes, watch list for episodes should pop up on left part of the shelf, followed by recently added items. It's shown automatically. As Bthusby said it could be matter of script speed, hard to tell without details.