Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come quartz is marked broken at the moment P?
Shoesy Wrote:How come quartz is marked broken at the moment P?

J, thanks for reporting

My guess is pre Eden skin versioning is being forced with newest nightly builds. Everything should be fine on Dharma?

As Quartz can be used with both Dharma 10.1 and nightly builds I'm using

PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="2.11"/> 

and my guess is

PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="3.0"/> 

is being forced.
pecinko Wrote:It has to be configured first in Skin/General/Configure subtitle addon.

I wanted to hardwire it but I was told there are alternate add-ons for subtitles so user could make a choice.

Ah! Excellent, I'll check it out. Thanks Smile
pecinko Wrote:my guess is

PHP Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="3.0"/> 

is being forced.

Ah cool- yeah I upgraded to the PVR build that's kicking about. How is the new skin version going over there- still working away?
Shoesy Wrote:Ah cool- yeah I upgraded to the PVR build that's kicking about. How is the new skin version going over there- still working away?

Yup, it's 85% done and I hope to finish it soon. Are you willing to add PVR stuff to skin? :-) I have no means of testing PVR...
I can certainly test / help out with artworks - I run PVR branch on my mac as well as ipad. I didn't realise you were thinking about skinning the pvr bits- will be ace if you do though!

p.s. Did you see the new improvements for plexbmc that have just come out?
Shoesy Wrote:p.s. Did you see the new improvements for plexbmc that have just come out?

No, I got pissed my requests for better skin support gets ignored :-) What's new?
Shoesy Wrote:I didn't realise you were thinking about skinning the pvr bits- will be ace if you do though!

Well I can "borrow" the code from some other skin, and let you play with it:-) What skin are you using for PVR?
Just confluence at the moment - the iOS pvr builds are quite flakey at the moment though (unsurprisingly as it's early days).
pecinko Wrote:No, I got pissed my requests for better skin support gets ignored :-) What's new?

I think hippo likes people to use his confluence mod really! ShameSad he has improved media flags and speed apparently, can't get it to link up myself at the moment though - gotta downgrade everything I think.
Nice skin is I find the fan art to dark is there anyway to lighten slightly?

Paul
Newbie alert !

Followed the instructions and when I Get Addon xbmc shows it as "Quartz.......Broken". Ver 0.7.2.

Help !
paul elder Wrote:Nice skin is I find the fan art to dark is there anyway to lighten slightly?

Will do :-)
tarzan17 Wrote:Followed the instructions and when I Get Addon xbmc shows it as "Quartz.......Broken". Ver 0.7.2.

What XBMC build are you on? I suppose you're on ATV2 with latest nightly?
pecinko Wrote:What XBMC build are you on? I suppose you're on ATV2 with latest nightly?

Still looking for my XBMC version. Can't seem to find it. TBD.

EDIT:
From xbmc.log
06:29:43 T:113451008 M:134279168 NOTICE: Starting XBMC, Platform: Mac OS X (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1). Built on May 15 2011 (Git:20110515-8b3a9fc)

EDIT 2:
From XBMC:
Darwin 11.0.0 Darwin Kernal Version 11.0.0
XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20110515-8b3a9fc

Installed from here:
wget hxxp://hadm.net/~keith/xbmc_atv2/latest_atv2.deb< (again, replace xx with tt in the address)

Yes, using this on iOS4.2.1 ATV2.