Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-03-23, 20:37)Baswazz Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for perspective view Wink
May bey you can build this in as an skin option, so for the one's who got problems with add-ons?

There are no problems with add-ons in music visualization Smile That's what we are talking about, right? Wink
[/quote]

Owk did not know that Big Grin
(2012-03-24, 13:53)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, pecinko

On navigation panel, some modes(ex. List, Big List, Icon) doesn't support to wrap.

If I skip videos +30 during the playing 2x, 4x .., seeking message is overlaid and doesn't disappear.
Please check my screenshot.

What OS are you using? OS X?
(2012-03-24, 15:48)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]What OS are you using? OS X?

Yes, OS X 10.7.3, Eden RC2, Quartz 3.1.7.
(2012-03-24, 16:27)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-24, 15:48)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]What OS are you using? OS X?

Yes, OS X 10.7.3, Eden RC2, Quartz 3.1.7.

I've just fixed those overlapping labels. Thanks for feedback! Smile

As for wrapping to beginning/end in lists view, this is disabled on OS X as otherwise you end up in never-ending wrap loop when holding down/up on silver remote. Davilla said he might be able to fix this after Eden so that scrolling stops at the end of the list like on other platforms.
(2012-03-22, 01:05)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-22, 00:28)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Runs in background. Take a look at log and you will see it.

OK, then maybe it runs. Just have to wait it out for a minute or two Smile
Will monitor it closely in the days to come.....

Thanks again

Just checking in to tell that the watchscript runs when command is triggered Smile Just takes a minute!

How will Cinema Experience be implemented in the skin? Must be selected each time or as a global setting for all movies when enabled in Settings.
(2012-03-25, 17:22)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking in to tell that the watchscript runs when command is triggered Smile Just takes a minute!

How will Cinema Experience be implemented in the skin? Must be selected each time or as a global setting for all movies when enabled in Settings.

Very glad to hear that! Smile

Cinema experience is run from VideoInfo dialog (what you get by holding SELECT on Apple remote or using "I" on your keyboard).

It is already available in 3.1.7, just forgot to mention it in change log.
(2012-03-25, 17:26)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-25, 17:22)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking in to tell that the watchscript runs when command is triggered Smile Just takes a minute!

Very glad to hear that! Smile

Cinema experience is run from VideoInfo dialog (what you get by holding SELECT on Apple remote or using "I" on your keyboard).

It is already available in 3.1.7, just forgot to mention it in change log.

Do I need to install an add-on? I can't find it already where you describe.....
Tried pressing 'Select' inside the movie library (Video information), and also when movie is playing (OSD).

I can run the trailer from Video information, but not sure what is supposed to be Cinema experience from the options I see.
Latest version of the skin is running and I am on latest stable Eden 11.0 with my ATV2.
(2012-03-25, 18:58)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to install an add-on? I can't find it already where you describe.....
Tried pressing 'Select' when movie is playing (OSD), and also in movie library (Video information)

Only if you intend to use it Smile

At least until I find a way to run Cinema Experience add-on without the need of installing it first Smile
(2012-03-25, 19:10)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-25, 18:58)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to install an add-on? I can't find it already where you describe.....
Tried pressing 'Select' when movie is playing (OSD), and also in movie library (Video information)

Only if you intend to use it Smile

At least until I find a way to run Cinema Experience add-on without the need of installing it first Smile

Yes, installed the Cinema experience Add-on, and now the Cinema-button shows up.
But it is not working. Neither trailers or movies start when I push the button, it just leaves 'Video information' -screen, and moves the selector to the next movie in the library. Any settings I should be aware of?

I have reported this to the maker of the Add-on too, maybe it has something to do with Eden 11.0, or maybe my ATV2....

Edit: I didn't use the test-version of the add-on, which apparently is necessary for use with Eden.
(2012-03-25, 21:01)bthusby Wrote: [ -> ]But it is not working. Neither trailers or movies start when I push the button, it just leaves 'Video information' -screen, and moves the selector to the next movie in the library. Any settings I should be aware of?

Edit: I didn't use the test-version of the add-on, which apparently is necessary for use with Eden.

I really have no clue what you should do as I never used this add-on. I have put everything that should be there skin wise the rest is probably better answered by add-on author.
I just upgraded to 11.0 (Eden) and was trying out various skins. When I tried Quartz through the "Get skins" interface, it seemed to load fine. But when I got to the main screen, XBMC locked up. I rebooted the computer and it locked again at the home screen when I went back into it. I changed the skin by editing the guisettings.xml file and now it loads. I don't know that I'll have time to provide more information, but I wanted to at least give this data point.
(2012-03-26, 04:55)Atamido Wrote: [ -> ]I just upgraded to 11.0 (Eden) and was trying out various skins. When I tried Quartz through the "Get skins" interface, it seemed to load fine. But when I got to the main screen, XBMC locked up. I rebooted the computer and it locked again at the home screen when I went back into it. I changed the skin by editing the guisettings.xml file and now it loads. I don't know that I'll have time to provide more information, but I wanted to at least give this data point.

Very curious.

If you find a moment, it would be interesting to know if you had previously installed older version of Quartz and what pratform/OS are you using.
Hi,

I'm using quartz with the final version of Eden on a Win7 machine. Now I have a problem with the favorites. I have populated the favorites and under 'XBMC -> favorites' they are visible. A favourites.xml exists within the userdata-folder. However, when I want to customize the homescreen and map the favorites I get the "Can Not find favourites.xml"-error. I've tried pretty much everything and don't know how to fix this. I logged the error if that helps. log

Thanks.

(2012-03-26, 12:23)pjotr. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm using quartz with the final version of Eden on a Win7 machine. Now I have a problem with the favorites. I have populated the favorites and under 'XBMC -> favorites' they are visible. A favourites.xml exists within the userdata-folder. However, when I want to customize the homescreen and map the favorites I get the "Can Not find favourites.xml"-error. I've tried pretty much everything and don't know how to fix this. I logged the error if that helps. log

Thanks.

Yes LOG helps almost always. Problem is related to

PHP Code:
12:08:54 T:3060   DEBUGunable to load C:\Users\HTä\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.favourites\resources\language\English (US)\strings.xmlFailed to open file at line 0 

And my guess is that "HTä" is problematic one. It will probably be eventually fixed in script favorites, when Black finds time to do it. For now, avoid non ASCII characters if you can. Sorry that I can not be of more help.

@ ALL:

Please note that Eden re-introduced previously fixed bug and that you may get borked window when you have assigned favourite and are returning to previous window. I have found work around for this and will be updating skin soon.
This is updated Korean translation for your great skin.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v4aphaegu7bci54

Thanks