Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-03-26, 17:14)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]This is updated Korean translation for your great skin.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v4aphaegu7bci54

Thanks

Cheers Wink
* Version 3.1.8 *

Further views cosmetics and improvements
Updated Korean translation (thanks Piodio)
Workaround to properly clear Favourites window
Seeking labels cosmetics
Revert to previous layout in Music Visualization

Available now from my repository. It will be available in a few days in XBMC repo.
pecinko,

does 3.1.8 also have the home screen fix for atv 1 ? I am running currently your modified Home.xml and 3.1.6. Please advise.

Thanks!
Yep, it's there to stay since 3.1.7

Let me know if you still have a problem.
(2012-03-26, 19:13)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, it's there to stay since 3.1.7

Let me know if you still have a problem.
Okay my bad. first page still says latest is 3.1.6 so I didn't update ... I'll check on it.
Thanks Again!
(2012-03-26, 19:23)dynaflash Wrote: [ -> ]Okay my bad. first page still says latest is 3.1.6 so I didn't update ... I'll check on it.

Looks like I forgot to bump it. Fixed Smile
Thank you so much for including "Big List" for Tv-shows in 3.1.8, pecinko! Big Grin

However; I noticed that, since the update, the posters don't stretch/resize anymore, which looks kinda bad if you (like me) have posters in a lot of different sizes.
Anyway to fix this in an .xml, or something? Blush

Thanks again!
I upgraded to Eden, and 3.1.6 became broken. I was unable to do anything in the repository with it. So I found an old 3.0.5 zip and installed it and it worked, however when I try to upgrade to 3.1.8 it says dependencies not met. Suggestions?
(2012-03-27, 04:10)westcoastbias Wrote: [ -> ]I upgraded to Eden, and 3.1.6 became broken. I was unable to do anything in the repository with it. So I found an old 3.0.5 zip and installed it and it worked, however when I try to upgrade to 3.1.8 it says dependencies not met. Suggestions?

Let me get this straight - you are running official Eden Final release and you see Quartz in main repository as broken?! What's your platform?
I have made a new thread regarding possible PVR support. Please redirect any PVR related questions and suggestions there.

I have zero experience with PVR so I would appreciate some Confluence screens taken from your working setups, so I can grasp what possible skin support would be about.
I have the same issues with broken dependencies here on a AppleTV 1 with Eden on it.

Is there any other way I can install the Skin without getting this "Dependencies not met" error?

Thanks!
(2012-03-27, 12:28)lmvdr Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issues with broken dependencies here on a AppleTV 1 with Eden on it.

Is there any other way I can install the Skin without getting this "Dependencies not met" error?

Thanks!

See my question above. Need more info.

EDIT

e.g. Debug log should tell us what dependencies are not met.

Skin requires 3 things:

-Eden final build
-script favourites 3.2.2
-script watchlist 0.1.12

as stated here

Code:
<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="3.00"/>
        <import addon="script.favourites" version="3.2.2"/>
        <import addon="script.watchlist" version="0.1.12"/>
    </requires>

GUI version 3.00 is Eden final build and both scripts are available in Eden official repo http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/

If for some reason your XBMC does not see them as available it will not be able to install skin. Why are you not able to "see" and download those scripts if you have Eden final build is beyond me Sad
Hi Pecinko,

...and again many thanks for the great working skin! What Du you think about a switchable Home-Screen between "old" and "new" ATV style? And will there be a 1080 release in the Future?

Best regards!
Peter
(2012-03-27, 16:13)Peter911 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Pecinko,

...and again many thanks for the great working skin! What Du you think about a switchable Home-Screen between "old" and "new" ATV style? And will there be a 1080 release in the Future?

Best regards!
Peter

Hey Peter,

I may be missing something here but what's the difference between "old" and "new" home page style? Smile
- 3.1.9 Released to my repository -

Only change: Workaround for "dependencies not met" fuck*p..

...still no idea why it happens.