Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SKIN LCARS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I would love to test it. Please send me the link.
(2015-07-08, 14:44)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]this is coming along!!

please we need testers....

I've tested the skin on a 7" LCD screen. The font is sometimes to small and hard to read.

In the next 2-3 weeks I'll get a touch screen with also 7". So the test goes on.
(2015-07-08, 15:31)kojak40 Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to test it. Please send me the link.

the link is on the first post
(2015-07-08, 15:33)k0di_user Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-08, 14:44)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]this is coming along!!

please we need testers....

I've tested the skin on a 7" LCD screen. The font is sometimes to small and hard to read.

In the next 2-3 weeks I'll get a touch screen with also 7". So the test goes on.

thx!!
Just made an account here to say, downloading now thanks for making a lcars skin !
(2015-08-14, 17:58)phaous Wrote: [ -> ]Just made an account here to say, downloading now thanks for making a lcars skin !

you are welcome

i just did (in the past few days) somme mod
so please re-download the skin and tell me what u think
Working well on Kodi 15.1 on Ubuntu. Thanks very much! Big Grin
(2015-08-30, 11:37)jacksprat Wrote: [ -> ]Working well on Kodi 15.1 on Ubuntu. Thanks very much! Big Grin

no problem

please if u ancounter any bug or somme request let me know
New version 0.0.3

add new animation

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.lcars

enjoy
I just joined also, to express my thanks! lol. I have it on an 8.4" Screen. Text is a lil small as stated with the 7" Screen. I'm using Kodi 15 on Android 5.1.1 in my car.

I was thinking tho. When you go back to the main screen, there is a big blank area on the bottom that isn't doing anything. You could add the "Now Playing" information there. Artist, Title, Album, Album Art etc. It would be nice. Also... Possibly Previous, Pause/Play, Next buttons.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...e=5688F91B
(2015-10-01, 22:30)DarkerStars Wrote: [ -> ]I just joined also, to express my thanks! lol. I have it on an 8.4" Screen. Text is a lil small as stated with the 7" Screen. I'm using Kodi 15 on Android 5.1.1 in my car.

I was thinking tho. When you go back to the main screen, there is a big blank area on the bottom that isn't doing anything. You could add the "Now Playing" information there. Artist, Title, Album, Album Art etc. It would be nice. Also... Possibly Previous, Pause/Play, Next buttons.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...e=5688F91B

Thanks DarkerStars for the feed back

i just add the Now Playing info on the main page and other as well
for the control i"m looking into it and will comme back to u when i get sommething that will look good
@metaloid..

are we ready to package and release the first version? ;-)
(2015-10-08, 19:35)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]@metaloid..

well let me do one last check tonight to make sure that theire is no bug
(2015-10-08, 19:35)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]@metaloid..

just made somme mod to the on screen control

i think it is ready for release
I am ready. I'm currently using the skin Skin MOD - CarPC-touch which is perfect for the car. But... Well LCars is fraking LCars lol. Its been a month since your last post so I'm gonna test it out right now while I research some functions I need for Android and Kodi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5