Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I'll be putting out an update soon(ish) that increases the length of the "from start of game" games, since my previous four hour estimate seems to not be long enough.

I'm also kicking around the idea of figuring out how to put up a way to take donations. Two important notes about this:

1) I'll probably end up being too lazy to actually do it
2) If I do end up doing it, I don't expect anyone to actually donate. I keep the add-on going because I love watching hockey, and my free time (or lack of) will continue to be the deciding factor in how I maintain it.

Edit: Update is up, and you can now donate via PayPal. Again, this is completely optional and won't affect (either positively or negatively) how I maintain the add-on!
(2015-05-20, 08:27)timewasted Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be putting out an update soon(ish) that increases the length of the "from start of game" games, since my previous four hour estimate seems to not be long enough.

I'm also kicking around the idea of figuring out how to put up a way to take donations. Two important notes about this:

1) I'll probably end up being too lazy to actually do it
2) If I do end up doing it, I don't expect anyone to actually donate. I keep the add-on going because I love watching hockey, and my free time (or lack of) will continue to be the deciding factor in how I maintain it.

Edit: Update is up, and you can now donate via PayPal. Again, this is completely optional and won't affect (either positively or negatively) how I maintain the add-on!

Donation sent 45W75151CN237371H !!
Thank you very much for your work with the add-on !!!!
The HLS Proxy update seems have a bug. Playing games with 'From start of game' won´t work anymore.
(2015-05-21, 04:51)Leetch#2 Wrote: [ -> ]The HLS Proxy update seems have a bug. Playing games with 'From start of game' won´t work anymore.

Odd. I just tested it on two of my devices, and it works fine here. What does (or doesn't) it do?
Not working for me, either--can't play from start of game. The option was there, but it wouldn't play. I don't remember an error message, but if I'm able to watch tonight's game I'll try it and let you know what I get, or don't.
For the people having issues with the recent HLS proxy update, would I be correct in assuming that Kodi has not been restarted since the update? Also, have you completely left the hockey UI and done something else (another add-on, watching a movie, etc)? I expect that restarting Kodi would fix the issue, but I honestly have no idea about "restarting" the hockey add-on.

I remember that when I started researching how to do the HLS proxy stuff, I wasn't actually sure what would happen when I one day had to update it. The reason being that even though it's a standalone service add-on, which Kodi SHOULD be able to update gracefully, it's also tied to the main hockey add-on. Imagine a sequence of events something like:
  • Hockey add-on is started. The first thing it does is checks to see if the HLS proxy add-on is available. If so, it grabs a handle for it.
  • The HLS proxy add-on is updated. Kodi does whatever it does when a service add-on gets updated.
  • You go to try to watch a game from the start. The hockey add-on sees that it still has a handle for the HLS proxy, and tries to reuse it. Does it work? I honestly don't know, but apparently not!

Nothing about the HLS proxy update itself should prevent it from working. I changed the number 14400 to 21600. That's it. So it kind of has to be the above interaction that's causing issues.

So, if someone can get me an error message/log/something, I could try to track down the issue. If you just want to fix the issue and watch some hockey (I seriously wouldn't blame you!), I'm 99.9% certain that restarting Kodi will do the trick. I'm about, oh, 70% certain that disabling and then enabling the hockey add-on will fix the issue.
I did restart both Kodi and laptop. Neither helped.

Here are some errors I got into log. Not sure if all of those are valid.

ERROR: ENGINE Bus STARTING
ERROR: CherryPy Checker: The Application mounted at '' has an empty config.
ERROR: ENGINE Serving on http://127.0.0.1:54321
ERROR: ENGINE Bus STARTED
ERROR: CCurlFile::GetCookies - invalid cookie: '#HttpOnly_.github.com TRUE / TRUE 2057073242 logg '
ERROR: CCurlFile::GetCookies - invalid cookie: '#HttpOnly_.github.com TRUE / TRUE 2057073242 l '
ERROR: CCurlFile::GetCookies - invalid cookie: '.google.fi TRUE / FALSE 1491575533 PR

I'll try next reinstalling the add-on.
Add-on reinstall solved the issue.
Rebooted computer after overnight shutoff, and it worked. Thanks again!
I currently have a weird issue with the script, and it seems to be openelec related, at least I can find a lot of people having the same issues with all kinds of circumstances. Python seems to call a function/method when trying to login via SSL and it doesn't seem to work anymore properly, for whatever reason:

Code:
03:36:30 T:1512043584  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
03:36:39 T:1631581248  NOTICE: 127.0.0.1 - - [07/Jun/2015:03:36:39] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 404 1059 "" "Python-urllib/1.17"
03:36:39 T:1631581248  NOTICE: .
03:36:40 T:1512043584   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:79: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
                                              InsecurePlatformWarning
03:36:42 T:1512043584   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'fn_name' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/main.py", line 504, in <module>
                                                game_center.MODE_list(today_only)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/main.py", line 312, in MODE_list
                                                scoreboard = self.game_center.get_current_scoreboard()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/resources/lib/nhlgc.py", line 191, in get_current_scoreboard
                                                raise self.NetworkError(fn_name, self.NETWORK_ERR_NON_200, r.status_code)
                                            NameError: global name 'fn_name' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
03:36:43 T:1968660480   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/?mode=list&type=today
03:36:43 T:1968660480   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.xbmc-nhl-gamecenter/?mode=list&type=today) failed
03:36:43 T:1512043584  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false

If you google for the line with the SSL InsecurePlatformWarning error, you'll get a lot of results with this message. Anyone having the same issue or maybe even a solution?
I'm running 0.0.26 and 5.0.8 openelec on a raspberry.

Thanks!
Same issue here. Only archived games work.
After long fight I finally found a solution:

http://ftp.igh.cnrs.fr/pub/xbmc/addons/g...amecenter/

just install version 0.7.4 Wink
Kann sein, dass durch den Umzug auf MLB.TV als Dienstleister, viele Spiele nicht mehr gehen? Sowohl condesed Games or archived games not working on kodi or apple TV instead of last Stanley Cup Game
I just installed the NHL GameCenter add-on last night. I have a Rogers subscription, but regardless of what credentials I enter (user ID, email) I always get invalid credentials.
I've confirmed the credentials work by logging into the Android and IOS apps, as well as the website.
I've made sure to check off the 'rogers login' box.
Not sure if I am missing anything, or if you need any logs?
Why cant I get into the Gamecenter app?? i have re-typed my credentials multiple times, i have tried re-installing the addon multiple times.. My username and password work on any other device except my Kodi and Android tv box... Is there somthing wrong with this addon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37