Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
can we get some help around here...
Posting a Kodi log (wiki) is the best way to get help.

According to this link, MLB is taking over the NHL Gamecenter streaming and the NHL network. I wonder if this might have something to do with some of the authentication issues that have been reported?

It seems the NHL makes changes to it's Gamecenter offering each season. There were a number of changes made prior to last season, but eventually timewasted conquered them all. Here's hoping he'll be able to do the same this season.
Any word if this addon will be fixed for the upcoming season? Thanks
I literally just found out that the preseason just started! I will look into this, but I honestly don't even know if GameCenter Live is still a thing or not.

Argh! Preseason games aren't available for streaming! I guess I'll set a calendar event for October 6th/7th.
Thanks!!!
Thanks man!
(2015-09-12, 18:11)MetalChris Wrote: [ -> ]Posting a Kodi log (wiki) is the best way to get help.

According to this link, MLB is taking over the NHL Gamecenter streaming and the NHL network. I wonder if this might have something to do with some of the authentication issues that have been reported?

It seems the NHL makes changes to it's Gamecenter offering each season. There were a number of changes made prior to last season, but eventually timewasted conquered them all. Here's hoping he'll be able to do the same this season.

Mlbam isn't taking over until next year. Hopefully that means the current GCL doesn't get much in the way of changes in the meantime.

Going forward, it should be easier for the add-on devs if there's a standard platform across multiple leagues/sports. At least in theory.
Out of curiosity, I fired up the add-on today in the hopes that something would happen. And happen it did! It gives me a list of pre-season games! They're all blacked out of course, but the fact that it returns a list of games gives me high hopes that things will just work once the regular season starts. I'll keep an eye on it, and see if anything changes.
(2015-09-30, 05:30)timewasted Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, I fired up the add-on today in the hopes that something would happen. And happen it did! It gives me a list of pre-season games! They're all blacked out of course, but the fact that it returns a list of games gives me high hopes that things will just work once the regular season starts. I'll keep an eye on it, and see if anything changes.

And please make a mental note about the change coming in January. I hate the fact that they are changing providers mid-season, hopefully there is no down time caused by it (on their side as well).
I've got two games that are not blacked out - Rangers/Bruins and Devils/Flyers. Unfortunately, neither will play. I'm getting a 'non 200 HTTP response (status 401, function get_video_playlists)' which I suppose could be just because these are pre-season games. Figured I post it though, just in case. After clicking one of the 'Retry' links that appear, I see this in the log.
I came here just to post about my experience. Same thing as MetalChris.. I got two non-blackout games...the same two. I got an error the first time I tried to start live games the add-on (a parsing error)..I just hit okay and tried again and I got the games.

I haven't tried all the links, but I just clicked "home stream" (not from the beginning, just live) for the Rangers stream and everything worked perfectly! yay!

I'm on kodibuntu (through openbox, in case it matters) 15.1
is this add-on for kodi on the android box
(2015-10-01, 22:41)bradallen615 Wrote: [ -> ]is this add-on for kodi on the android box

This addon functions fine on android... I used it on my FireTV last season without issue.
do i have to delete the old one that doesnt work to download the new one onto kodi
(2015-10-01, 22:53)sdsnyr94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-01, 22:41)bradallen615 Wrote: [ -> ]is this add-on for kodi on the android box

This addon functions fine on android... I used it on my FireTV last season without issue.

this addon is awsome and works great was watching pre-season games on it last night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37