Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Works for me as advertised. I'd love to be able to watch the condensed games, when you get around to that. Not sure if this is fixable or not, but, I don't think there's any blackout restriction on watching previous day's games, but this plug-in doesn't seem to make a distinction.
I successfully added the repository but the Game Center App shows as broken and says Dependencies not met. Any ideas?
(2014-10-28, 01:34)trick91 Wrote: [ -> ]I successfully added the repository but the Game Center App shows as broken and says Dependencies not met. Any ideas?

What system are you running it on? And do you have Gotham installed? It won't work with Frodo.
(2014-10-28, 02:41)hscotty55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-28, 01:34)trick91 Wrote: [ -> ]I successfully added the repository but the Game Center App shows as broken and says Dependencies not met. Any ideas?

What system are you running it on? And do you have Gotham installed? It won't work with Frodo.

Damn on Frodo lol. No workaround to make it work on Frodo?
No. It needs Gotham as that is the only way the user-agents in the streams will work.
I can't, for the life of me, figure why the Sportsnet broadcast don't show up in 60 fps HD for me.

I can view all games fine. If I swap between Home/Away and switch from Sportsnet to other team's broadcast, it works just fine.

This has happened to me with Flames, Canucks and now Oilers tonight. And this happens with this as well as other gamecenter add-on too.
Hello I am running Gotham 13.2. 1.2 firmware on mx2 Linux , downloaded file in zip from and went to unzip file and tells me not correct structure ... Is there anyway to download the repo thanks
(2014-10-28, 04:13)theganguly Wrote: [ -> ]I can't, for the life of me, figure why the Sportsnet broadcast don't show up in 60 fps HD for me.

I can view all games fine. If I swap between Home/Away and switch from Sportsnet to other team's broadcast, it works just fine.

This has happened to me with Flames, Canucks and now Oilers tonight. And this happens with this as well as other gamecenter add-on too.

I looked into the source code: his addon uses the Ipad user agent to get the publish point m3u8. Afterwards he changes ipad to ced in the url.
Ipad streams are limited to 3000 kbit/s and 30 fps.
btw: many archived games are also limited to 30 fps 3000kbit/s
I just pushed out a new version that changes the default user-agent to a Windows desktop version of Chrome. This should allow you to get the higher bit-rate and higher frame-rate streams. I could've sworn that I had seen 5000kbps streams when using the iPad user-agent, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Some streams (home stream from the Canucks/Capitals game on the 26th, for example) have stuttering video for the first ~30 seconds of the stream, but that is an issue with the video itself. I verified this by downloading the raw .ts files and playing them locally in VLC, which still had the stutter.
It seems my last update broke the ability to watch live games. I guess that means my new policy is to not push updates, no matter how simple they seem, without first checking to see if live games still work.

I'll likely have a fix out before tomorrow's games. I'm not sure if it will be a proper fix, or just a roll-back of my previous update.
No update yet? :-)
(2014-10-28, 04:36)Hurst2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am running Gotham 13.2. 1.2 firmware on mx2 Linux , downloaded file in zip from and went to unzip file and tells me not correct structure ... Is there anyway to download the repo thanks

Any answer ? Do you need I sub for this thanks
(2014-10-30, 05:53)Hurst2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-28, 04:36)Hurst2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am running Gotham 13.2. 1.2 firmware on mx2 Linux , downloaded file in zip from and went to unzip file and tells me not correct structure ... Is there anyway to download the repo thanks

Any answer ? Do you need I sub for this thanks

Download the repository .zip file, then install it using XBMC's "Install from zip file" option.

(2014-10-30, 04:05)hscotty55 Wrote: [ -> ]No update yet? :-)

I just put out v0.0.7, which simply reverts the changes that I made in v0.0.6. I spent a good chunk of yesterday trying to figure out the best way to use the PC streams, but ultimately decided the best choice for the time being is to go back to using the iPad streams.
The streams are not playing. I tried v0.05 last night with the same issue. The stream says working for a second and just goes back to the home/away screen. I don't get any error. It could be an issue on my pc. I will test another device later.
I'm seeing it as well, so it's not just your device. The streams work occasionally, maybe 20% of the time. I don't see anything that's obviously going wrong, and I have zero time to actually work on it tonight while the games are actually live. Sigh. I'll look at it when I get a chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37