Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I just wanted to give more input about getting the non-200 http response error. I couldn't even get into the games with the 0.28 version...I installed .31 dev edition and now i'm getting the non-200 http response error. I can watch on my browser and in the android app (i'm casting to my shield tv to watch the games).

I still want to say that you (timewasted) have done a great job with this and it's been my favourite add-on. Let me/us know if you need more feedback and to test things.
I created a Kodi forum account just to tell you to keep up the good work. Using the .31 dev build on an Nvidia Shield Android TV running Kodi and it's working flawlessly. Using unblock-us for blacked out games.

THANKS!!!
Where is this dev build .31 I've looked every where.

Someone share a link or something

Thanks
Never mind I found it. Doesn't work. .28 works fine for me with Rogers login in but doesn't get blacked out games. This was never an issue last in 2015.
I'll go back to .28 and hope for the best and wait for .31 to work.

Thanks for the effort and hard work
(2016-02-23, 21:44)jrog87 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is this dev build .31 I've looked every where.

Someone share a link or something

Thanks

Here you go: https://static.timewasted.me/files/plugi...lbtest.zip
(2016-02-15, 12:48)cruisecruise Wrote: [ -> ]I get the error "hostname "mf.svc.nhl.com doesnt match www.nhl.com (function:get_event_info)

Is there any help? I use unblock-us.com think this isnĀ“t the problem right?

Help would be awesome

I get the exact same issue and also use unblock us, it pops up for every game though not just ones that would be blacked out normally.
(2016-02-15, 16:25)whmaurer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using unblock-us with this without issue, so there is probably something else going on.
Did you put anything in the proxy area in the kodi settings? If I put my dns server in the proxy server and my port in the port area I get a different message, "failed to establish a new connection, no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". Any ideas?
(2016-02-24, 17:57)matozzi1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-15, 16:25)whmaurer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using unblock-us with this without issue, so there is probably something else going on.
Did you put anything in the proxy area in the kodi settings? If I put my dns server in the proxy server and my port in the port area I get a different message, "failed to establish a new connection, no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". Any ideas?

I've got unblock us set up via my router, and i haven't touched any Kodi proxy settings. That might be where things are breaking.
(2016-02-24, 19:14)whmaurer Wrote: [ -> ]

I've got unblock us set up via my router, and i haven't touched any Kodi proxy settings. That might be where things are breaking.

Mine is through my router too, I've tried messing with the kodi proxy settings and leaving them alone and I get two different errors but either way it doesn't work.
How do I get this to work on my Firetv? Everything is installed I can log in to gamecenter with my user name and password through Rogers but I keep getting script error
(2016-02-24, 19:14)whmaurer Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey guys I can't recall the error message, but I had to go back in and login to the official nhl app to get it working again. Try that.

The problem I was having the other day using my windows 10 install was I was getting kicked out of a stream after a minute or so. Happened multiple times. Anyone experience this problem and have a fix?
Oops stupid me, forgot I was still on .30 version on Windows machine. Installed .31 and all good in the world again. Now if we could just fix the weird blackout messages it would be perfect again. Cheers!
AFireTV

Was using the previous Add on until I got log in errors to watch live games, a month or so ago.

So I tried to push the latest .31 to my Fire Tv with adbFire and I get a :

Failed to install add on from zip file message.

Any ideas or tips?

Thanks
Anyone else having issues getting anything to play in the last 2 days using .31 version? I can't play anything from today's games, or recent games. I get the playlist not found error, hit ok a couple times with same message in between, sometimes get the "full game" to be listed but when I click on it I get the playlist not found error again, and nothing I do can get it to play. Using it on Windows 10 with 16.0 (which was working fine 3 days ago) and 15.2 on iPad.
Omg, can't believe I did this twice in one week. Ask for help and then realize the solution 30 seconds after hitting post button. Sorry guys. Solution was to follow my own advise 4 posts above and re-login to the nhl gamecenter app or web site. All good again lol.
Yeah, I got 0.31 working, and you do have to login via the World Wide Web first, because you have to agree to the new "Terms of Conditions" for the revamped app / platform. Then logging out of there and going back to Kodi, things stream great. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37