Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
you using vpn? did same thing on linux kodi 16 and nvidia shield kodi 16
(2016-04-20, 04:04)ozzz169 Wrote: [ -> ]you using vpn? did same thing on linux kodi 16 and nvidia shield kodi 16
I'm using unblock us. Maybe that's the issue.

Version. 31, Kodi 16, Ubuntu 14.04

Sent from my Nexus 5X
i use private internet access, never had an issue before not sure whats going on, I could not watch game live on my phone but now that its over can watch the archive right when it ended, strange stuff going on. since they changed it at mid season the new service is crap i cant even watch at all in linux anymore through any browser. probably not going to get next year. been nothing but headaches since they re did it.
I'm getting the "non 200 http response (status:504, function:get_stream_playlist)" too now.
(2016-04-20, 04:32)ozzz169 Wrote: [ -> ]i use private internet access, never had an issue before not sure whats going on, I could not watch game live on my phone but now that its over can watch the archive right when it ended, strange stuff going on. since they changed it at mid season the new service is crap i cant even watch at all in linux anymore through any browser. probably not going to get next year. been nothing but headaches since they re did it.

Why don't you try the other add-on: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756

The only advantage the Timewasted version had over the others was the ability to start from the beginning, but since the changeover that feature is gone.
didnt know about that one.. thanks I only used this one and never had problems with it. nhl.tv works great thanks Big Grin
(2016-04-20, 16:47)sdsnyr94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-20, 04:32)ozzz169 Wrote: [ -> ]i use private internet access, never had an issue before not sure whats going on, I could not watch game live on my phone but now that its over can watch the archive right when it ended, strange stuff going on. since they changed it at mid season the new service is crap i cant even watch at all in linux anymore through any browser. probably not going to get next year. been nothing but headaches since they re did it.

Why don't you try the other add-on: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756

The only advantage the Timewasted version had over the others was the ability to start from the beginning, but since the changeover that feature is gone.
I kinda prefer the timewasted UI, but yeah... The other plugin definitely works. The games are also available on the NBC Sports app too, if you have a cable login.

Sent from my Nexus 5X
just to let you know, I was able to get the timewasted version working on kodi by doing a vpn connection to "mexico", then once connected, I disconnected the vpn. This works. I seen on another website, you could use mexico or brazil. I do not know why the NHL would do something stupid like this. I don't think a vpn connection to a US destination works.
(2016-02-24, 00:45)dtvnewbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 21:44)jrog87 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is this dev build .31 I've looked every where.

Someone share a link or something

Thanks

Here you go: https://static.timewasted.me/files/plugi...lbtest.zip

Thanx for posting the link. How do I get the link to my Kodi Box? Do I have to type in the address, or is there an easier way? tnx...
Can someone point me to a copy of 0.31 DEV build? The links in this thread are no longer working, and with the new season fast approaching I'm anxious to get this up an running. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
try using this one http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756

version 2016.7.27 works for the pre season games.
Hi, I'm using this on Amazon Firestick, kodi v 16. I get the following error:

[Errno 1]_ssl.c:480: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed
(function:__init__)

I hit ok, and I'm taken into the program but there are no games available.

Any ides on how to fix?

Thanks everyone!
(2016-09-29, 03:24)Cronk Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone point me to a copy of 0.31 DEV build? The links in this thread are no longer working, and with the new season fast approaching I'm anxious to get this up an running. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Here ya go...

NHL GameCenter Live 0.0.31 Dev Build

It's working for me, was watching Leafs vs. Senators earlier.
Sorry for the broken links. I got sick of paying for one of my servers, and never got around to migrating the data over to another one. I decided to do that earlier today though, so the links should be back to working.

I'm back to getting this working for this season. While I have all the desire in the world to work on it, I have very little time to do so. That said, however, there are VERY few changes required. I was rather surprised by this, seeing as how I thought the MLB stuff was supposed to change everything!

One thing that I'm confused about though is that the NHL advertises "Pause and rewind LIVE games with DVR controls". Which app actually supports this? The web (which is primarily what I'm using as a reference implementation) certainly doesn't support them as far as I can see.
Well I loaded the new build on kodi 17.. when i click archive game it freezes right away on full game..audio doesn't freeze keeps going .. also Calgary vs Edmonton full game..is not the full game starts with interviews of the ending...then the game after.. but freezes alot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37