Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SiO2-X - Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
With the option switched to "ON" I can't see them either.
I can't see ANY color too.
Update concerning the 3D movies list:

I did a complete DB drop (that still sends shivers up my spine) and only readded the 3D Movies.
In the Movie list i have 48 listings (not counting movies grouped together as a series) and in the 3D Movies section i have only 20 listings. It seems to be the same as before the DB drop, so it seems it's a problem with how the skin selects those values or updates what it should list in there. It recognizes and doesn't recognize the same movies as before. So it seems to not be a DB problem.
I can probably let everything as it is for a few days (the wife will need chocolate to compensate) if it helps you to trial and error. Any information you need i can give you, heck you can teamviewer on there if you have to^^
The last thing i could try is to manually delete all traces of the skin. Not very preferable, but if it helps i'll try.

Looking forward to an answer.

Edit: Ok uninstalling the skin completely was a bad idea... can't reinstall Sio2-X. Removed the Repo and Skin, readded the Repo, download goes through but doesn't install the skin.

Edit2: Even after a full reinstall of Kodi I can't install Sio2-X? Something seems wrong here... at least Sio2 works. I am on the 14.2 Beta now with the windows fix (was 14.1 before).

Edit3: This happens on 3 different boxes.
(2015-03-03, 11:52)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Update concerning the 3D movies list:

I did a complete DB drop (that still sends shivers up my spine) and only readded the 3D Movies.
In the Movie list i have 48 listings (not counting movies grouped together as a series) and in the 3D Movies section i have only 20 listings. It seems to be the same as before the DB drop, so it seems it's a problem with how the skin selects those values or updates what it should list in there. It recognizes and doesn't recognize the same movies as before. So it seems to not be a DB problem.
I can probably let everything as it is for a few days (the wife will need chocolate to compensate) if it helps you to trial and error. Any information you need i can give you, heck you can teamviewer on there if you have to^^
The last thing i could try is to manually delete all traces of the skin. Not very preferable, but if it helps i'll try.

Looking forward to an answer.

Edit: Ok uninstalling the skin completely was a bad idea... can't reinstall Sio2-X. Removed the Repo and Skin, readded the Repo, download goes through but doesn't install the skin.

Edit2: Even after a full reinstall of Kodi I can't install Sio2-X? Something seems wrong here... at least Sio2 works. I am on the 14.2 Beta now with the windows fix (was 14.1 before).

You can install the skin by going on github, downloading Sio2x master from there, copying it to your htpc and then "installing it from zip" from the add-on menu.
I had to do it 2 weeks ago so I know it works.

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2x
(2015-03-03, 21:02)fedux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-03, 11:52)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Ok uninstalling the skin completely was a bad idea... can't reinstall Sio2-X. Removed the Repo and Skin, readded the Repo, download goes through but doesn't install the skin.

You can install the skin by going on github, downloading Sio2x master from there, copying it to your htpc and then "installing it from zip" from the add-on menu.

Really good idea, it installed a bunch of stuff, sadly something failed.

I know it's icky german, but it says failed^^ nothing more -.-

Maybe because it's an older version? The last GitHub readme entry is 3.0.5 and the current is 3.1.7
(2015-03-03, 22:55)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-03, 21:02)fedux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-03, 11:52)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Ok uninstalling the skin completely was a bad idea... can't reinstall Sio2-X. Removed the Repo and Skin, readded the Repo, download goes through but doesn't install the skin.

Really good idea, it installed a bunch of stuff, sadly something failed.

I know it's icky german, but it says failed^^ nothing more -.-

Maybe because it's an older version?

I really don't know what to say... I did the same and everything went successfully.
I don't get it either... an it's not just on one system either -.- it's on 3 fresh installs, and i mean manual deletes of leftovers.

Last option left, not 14.2 compatible?
To comfort you I can say that I can't upgrade to 3.1.7. The upgrade pops up when I login, the system downloads the file but mysteriously it doesn't install!!! I'm stuck on 3.1.6.
By the way don't be worried, the developer is REALLY a great person. He works hard on this skin, so I guess it's only a matter of time to have all fixed.
Edit (working now):

Wait a second! that is exactly the problem i have when i try to install via repo. So the problem is the 3.1.7!

I'll try the 3.1.5 from here http://fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/skin.sio2x/
Got the link out of the Repo addon.xml^^

I know the dev is awesome. I love his skin.

So apart from the fact that the 3.1.5 is almost double in size (*hint*?) it worked!

If someone else stumbles over this by googling: the 3.1.5 is working, the 3.1.7 for some reason isn't, install manual via zip from the above link.
Back to my original problem:

The 3D Movies section is still bugged, even after a full reinstall. 20 out of 60 found. Offer to take a look via Teamviewer still stands in case that might help.
(2015-03-03, 23:20)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Edit (working now):

Wait a second! that is exactly the problem i have when i try to install via repo. So the problem is the 3.1.7!

I'll try the 3.1.5 from here http://fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/skin.sio2x/
Got the link out of the Repo addon.xml^^

I know the dev is awesome. I love his skin.

So apart from the fact that the 3.1.5 is almost double in size (*hint*?) it worked!

If someone else stumbles over this by googling: the 3.1.5 is working, the 3.1.7 for some reason isn't, install manual via zip from the above link.

Glad you managed to do it! You're safe to upgrade till 3.1.6. That's the version I'm stuck.
Funny... the 3.1.6 isn't listed in the repo... so i only get offered the 3.1.7 which fails for me as well. Still the 3.1.5 is good for now Smile

Found another little bug... when i hover over a Fav which happens to be from Advanced Launcher, it auto starts. Not sure what to do here...
Afternoon

I tried to install via the master, it installed all the pre reqs but then stopped when trying to install the skin.

Thanks
I have no idea to why the 3.1.7 zip fails..

anybody interested in installing directly from zip can get it here

http://fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/skin.si...-3.1.7.zip

no clue to why this happens. Sad

3.1.6 has been taken out of repo because of double uploading.. well it wasn't a clear version anyways. 3.1.7 should have some of the fixes requested on the forums.

sorry guys I've been a little busy with life lately...

i might have done something funny with the zip file Sad

@Sionzris yes team viewer can help PM me. hope our hours match.
@sharktech give me a few more infos. (debug log could help in all cases .. and i do mean "could" Wink )

cheers everyone and thanks for supporting the skin by reporting all them bugs... I'll try extermination asap.
(2015-03-04, 16:00)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]@Sionzris yes team viewer can help PM me. hope our hours match.
Done. I don't sleep much anyways and usually i can also do this at work, as long as it doesn't take too long.

(2015-03-04, 16:00)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea to why the 3.1.7 zip fails..
It's only half the size of the 3.1.5 (and 3.1.3). Maybe that is where the problem lies? Something missing in it? The 3.1.7 from the link listed in the repo (http://fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/skin.si...-3.1.7.zip) returns something along the lines of invalid archive format. 12 Hours and a translation later it might have been something else, but invalid and archive was definately in there.

(2015-03-04, 16:00)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]sorry guys I've been a little busy with life lately...
Fully understandable, glad you still take the time!

(2015-03-04, 15:52)sharktech Wrote: [ -> ]Afternoon

I tried to install via the master, it installed all the pre reqs but then stopped when trying to install the skin.

Thanks
The master tries the 3.1.7, with which i had problems as wll, try the 3.1.5 (http://fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/skin.si...-3.1.5.zip). The master also only installed a bunch of preaddons for me but failed on the skin itself.
3.1.7 zip fixed uploaded... please try updates now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13