Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Hitcher, you got anymore of them video previews?

Finally got the home screen navigation working how I want; a few more dialogs are done; video info screen is also pretty much finished.

Nice nice nice!!
(2015-01-21, 18:45)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Finally got the home screen navigation working how I want; a few more dialogs are done; video info screen is also pretty much finished.

(2015-01-21, 18:45)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Finally got the home screen navigation working how I want; a few more dialogs are done; video info screen is also pretty much finished.

Wow Smile This looks just amazing Smile

Maybe you like to provide here the strings you are usign, which maybe needed to be translated. So, I could start to translate them if needed (to german lang).
That way you could also see how the Buttons especially look with different and maybe longer strings.

Thanks again for your hard work Smile

Regards
Vlaves
This looks pretty neat so far! Nod Sadly there won't be a Live TV section which means I' cant use the skin for my setup - I wish I could Sad
Hitcher,

This looks awesome! Would you consider adding two things, which are the ones that I usually do not find in other skins except Aeon Nox or Aeon MQ:

1. Show audio language and subtitle language information for movies (either flags or abbreviations)
2. Have a button or menu option for downloading all artwork with Artwork Downloader for a movie or a TV show

Thank you so much for your great work, and I will be patiently waiting to be able to test this skin!

Regards,

Bart
Hello Hitcher, I have a question will would you mind if i modify the skin to add a background? I'm assuming you wont be adding this feature by default when released.

Many thanks
Jake Round
When it's released anyone is free to as they wish with it. Wink
Holy moly Hitcher that new video is fantastic! Everything looks great! The dialogs and the notifications even lol classic weak points for any new skin and those are great.

You have a PayPal or anything? I always use Conq and will probably switch to this ASAP I feel like I owe you a few bucks.
its so damn clean i love it!
First of all, cool concept! -> like the Idea of a FireTV like UI for XBMC/Kodi!

--
Like the Idea to guide from the Widgets directly to the library (I guess a "onright" guides via "ActivateWindow" to the Library Content.)
Do like also the Transition of the Movie Poster to the Videoinfo-Dialog.

Wondering if you gonna do something like a "Hub" which guides to the Nodes, no Idea at the Moment how to acces the Nodes, also wondering how the dialog to choose the sortmethod will look like at the end (will stay tuned!)

Not shure if the Dialogs You showd in the Video are already "final", think there could be space for different Ideas.
(Didnt like the ProgressDialog to much. (just Personal taste)

If you dont mind i share here some Ideas how else the progressDialog could look like.

Alos the Gap between the Focused widget colum and the unfocused seems a bit small maby slide the unfocused a bit away would look diferent.
(Hard to tell how it would look, without see it in action.)

Just wanna share some Ideas.

Regards.
Amazing! So good, I can see myself getting confused with which launcher/app I'm in :p

Looking forward to this one!
amazing!! this is exactly what ive been looking for. i love the fire tv interface, so clean and simple. you've done an outstanding job, if you want a beta tester then sign me up please!!

If not i cant wait for the release
thanks
Music section-