Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome skin. Loving it.

With some video add-ons, I have a bit of a rendering problem, when the text of a menu entry is too long. Or maybe it's because it uses some html style formating? Then the letters seem to overlap and cannot be read. Is there anything I can do about it? Might this be a known problem or is it just me? Just asking. Thanks for all the effort that has been put into this skin.
(2015-09-22, 12:39)mysteray Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin. Loving it.

With some video add-ons, I have a bit of a rendering problem, when the text of a menu entry is too long. Or maybe it's because it uses some html style formating? Then the letters seem to overlap and cannot be read. Is there anything I can do about it? Might this be a known problem or is it just me? Just asking. Thanks for all the effort that has been put into this skin.

Sorry. I think I posted a little too early. Will try and add custom folders as described just above.
Great skin! Some words are in English. I've set Kodi in Dutch. Is it work in progress or can I set of configure other things?
I've a other question. Why is the enter to a widget smootly from the headmenu. And if I scroll from a widget to the headmenu different and not smooth. Sory for my english. Maybe my explanation is wrong.
If anyone has a link to an older version, please share it. I've been trying various fixes but nothing seems to work. I can only get 5 widgets to show up in movies. It's VERY fussy about which ones appear and in what order. And if I add a new item to the home screen and move it up the screen, it really messes things up. For example, create a new shortcut to xfinity TV app and insert it just below music... Now when videos are highlighted my music appears and it verifies as much when I go back to skin settings/customize home screen.
(2015-09-22, 20:42)mysteray Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-22, 12:39)mysteray Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin. Loving it.

Sorry. I think I posted a little too early. Will try and add custom folders as described just above.

I guess, what I was really after is a list view in the video context. I have read that it's probably not going to happen. That's a pity because some video add-ons don't get displayed properly. Anyway, thanks for this great skin once again. It looks amazing. And I hope Hitcher is getting some well deserved time off from the development of this skin.
(2015-09-29, 01:55)IdiotSavante Wrote: [ -> ]So here's something that I've noticed, and I'm not sure if something can be done about it or not.

I'm using Genesis Integration to populate both the movies, and TV sections. Everything there is working beautifully. I also use Genesis to add TV Shows to 'My Library' which is also working quite well.

This is where I'm noticing the weirdness. When I access shows through 'My Library', the skin rocks. I'm able to see TV Show Information from the main screen, all the actors photos load from IMDB, and when I pick a stream the list comes up in a box which makes things quite easy.

However, when I use straight up Genesis, I can only access More Info from the pop up box, all the streams load as separate almost 'movies', and no actor's photos load. I'm guessing this is just the way it goes?

Thanks.

No help for piracy addons. Check the rules -

http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
(2015-09-29, 01:55)IdiotSavante Wrote: [ -> ]So here's something that I've noticed, and I'm not sure if something can be done about it or not.

I'm using Genesis Integration to populate both the movies, and TV sections. Everything there is working beautifully. I also use Genesis to add TV Shows to 'My Library' which is also working quite well.

This is where I'm noticing the weirdness. When I access shows through 'My Library', the skin rocks. I'm able to see TV Show Information from the main screen, all the actors photos load from IMDB, and when I pick a stream the list comes up in a box which makes things quite easy.

However, when I use straight up Genesis, I can only access More Info from the pop up box, all the streams load as separate almost 'movies', and no actor's photos load. I'm guessing this is just the way it goes?

Thanks.

That has to do with genesis, he hasn't integrated it, ask at there forums.
Hi,

Does anyone know of a font that could replace fTV one without screwing up the layout? Default fonts do not include diacritics for my language. Right now I'm using Roboto but it's slightly misaligned in some places.

Thanks.
do anybody know if this is going to get out of beta anytime soon?
Thanks for the great skin!
One problem I'm having, I can't get widgets! I think have tried everything and they don't show up as an option in the customize home menu dialog. Is there something I'm missing ?
Hi everyone just like to say how great the skin looks in all the videos, the work behind it must of been unreal.
I hate to ask and I have tried to search for the answers myself but am having no joy so decided to join the fourm.
I can set up all sub Menus etc but can not get any of the pictures to show up, just a blank black screen. I have kodi 15.2 the most recent zip so that's not the problem, any advice really would be massively appreciated
Hi everyone just like to say how great the skin looks in all the videos, the work behind it must of been unreal.
I hate to ask and I have tried to search for the answers myself but am having no joy so decided to join the fourm.
I can set up all sub Menus etc but can not get any of the pictures to show up, just a blank black screen. I have kodi 15.2 the most recent zip so that's not the problem, any advice really would be massively appreciated
Has anyone tried fTV on the Nvidia Shield TV?

I just installed it and it looks terrible, all the dark details, shadows etc. are very blocky.

Hitcher, do you have any ideas?

EDIT: This could be because of a color bug in the latest 2.0 FW for the Shield.
Ayla it happened before the 2.0 update I think it was the 1.4 update that messed FTV skin on the Nvidia shield Tv.